Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1993 Miata-T
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have officially broke with the i-club and I want to help rs25.com as much as I can. Current members, refer people as often as you can so we can get new threads and responses as often as possible. James, if theres anything you need, let me know. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
I appreciate all the free advertising I can get! Thanks! :biggest:

Let's just make this a cool place for the RS and all the RS related info. That's my only goal. :D

·
13 Years of RS
2005 Toyota Corolla :(
5,532 Posts
Hey, Joe! Yeah, I saw you go out in your blaze of glory over there! Probably could have done that better, but it was spectacular, I gotta say.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
HondaH8er said:
Hey, Joe! Yeah, I saw you go out in your blaze of glory over there! Probably could have done that better, but it was spectacular, I gotta say.
oh, oh, do tell all the sorted details ;)

hey james, how about a new slogan for the club:
"RS25.com-the australia of online impreza forums"
:D :run:

·
Registered
1993 Miata-T
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I cant stand I-club anymore. The posts on there are idiotic and I havent found anything decent on there in ages... Im not banned,so I will make a better disappearance... :devil: I just hope people willstart posting on here more often. James, if you need any help with your site, I am a Network Administrator and could help out. Thanks.

·
13 Years of RS
2005 Toyota Corolla :(
5,532 Posts
10th Warrior said:

oh, oh, do tell all the sorted details ;)

hey james, how about a new slogan for the club:
"RS25.com-the australia of online impreza forums"
:D :run:
Well, the other one loks like it got deleted, but here's the newest installment: http://www.i-club.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=173255 . Seriously, joe, if you hate the place so much, why do you still go there? Just to stir up shit? Oh, and I'm still not happy about you calling my an ex-civic owner in the deleted thread.:curse:

·
Registered
1993 Miata-T
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry about that Myles, Ill post some more about I-club when I get to work

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
:roflmao:

Ooooh, that was funny. I guess I am just warped, but I actually *like* a good fight on my club!

Welcome home! :lol:

H

·
0 Posts
ok.

You say you've sworn off the i-club.

So leave it the fluck alone. Go away. Don't return. You have now officially become a troll over there. Yay. Trolls have suck.
:boxer:
:flame:

·
Registered
95 Posts
i especially liked how you chose to troll it up in my forum. Thanks for being a pain in my ass.... appreciate it.

I pm'ed you over there, too. If you don't like things, just leave...no need to go off and start bitching. Thank you.

·
Registered
91 Posts
YES!!

Stick it to the man, Joe!

You gotta earn that "banned" status... they just don't hand them out to anybody, you know...

--Roy - Banned and Proud of it.....

H

·
0 Posts
Re: YES!!

Roy Dean said:
Stick it to the man, Joe!

You gotta earn that "banned" status... they just don't hand them out to anybody, you know...

--Roy - Banned and Proud of it.....

Apparently there's a shortcut to 'banned' - just tell Alex to fluck himself.

·
Registered
352 Posts
i still have that picture. anyone want to get banned? i'll put your head on the picture.

i posted the original pictures yet i wasn't warned, yelled at, put in time-out at all.

it was my camera, my picture. i love this place :)

·
Registered
359 Posts
Hehehe.... anybody else remember the furor over this picture? I made it really small so nobody gets too upset... :lol:

This may be too old-skool for some folks.... :D I have some great drunk tequila photos of various mods as well. :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
359 Posts
DISCLAIMER: The above post is meant entirely in fun, and not in any kind of mean-spiritedness whatsoever.

If you have a problem with that, screw ya! :D

1 - 20 of 48 Posts