Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
omg!! someone posted on rs25.com's mid-a besides me? wow! record it in the record books!!! :lol: :lol:

17inch Rota Tarmac's in Savannah Gray, or is it Grey... hummm...:confused:
Kuhmo Escta 712's no-grip model :lol: 215/45/17...
I hear subyguy? on i-club has the tarmacs for $300.... ;)
best thing about dark rims, people think they're clean, but I have'nt cleaned them in about 2 weeks :)

·
Registered
120 Posts
nope, and my car is pretty low, of course its super stiff as well. 215's won't rub, 225's will...

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats what I've been trying to figure out. Elgoray on the I-Club was selling his Bronze Subzero's with 225's, I was going to take them off his hands, but I dont think I'll be able to get away with 225's.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Roll your rear fenders. All the way flat. I am running Rota Tarmacs with Falken Azenis 225/45/17's and there is only minor rubbing on BIG bumps. :biggest:

·
Registered
120 Posts
justin- you want something that fits? then GRAP ON MY TIRED BEEEEEEEOTCH!!! then they should'nt rub.. hehe...

·
Registered
120 Posts
I have a turbo
WHAT NOW BITCH?!?!?!
I just ordered my new plates... dropping the i-club... getting: 25 RS-T .... o ownz u! like I said... Grap on my Tired :biggest:
quick question for you: someone said my bogging problems and problems on the dyno may be caused by a bad MAF. when yours blew, did the car run at all, or did it just run like crap? I'm hoping thats my problem, cause I can just replace the sensor part for like $100.... thanks alot!

--Brian

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mine didnt run at all. I was just pulling away from the lights (Laying the smack down on a 911 turbo :D ) and all of a sudden nothing. The engine died out, the S-AFC was still registering rev's when I hit the gas pedal, but there were no rev's from the engine. Everytime I tried to start the car it just died right away.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I am sorry, and I may be wrong saying this.. but... I think maybe one of your connections got seperated on your AFC. maybe two wires simply pulled apart? how did you have them connected? solder? splice?
i (no wait, Steve) had hooked hooked mine up wrong so when i went to tune it made no difference. it showed airflow right and all though. I went back and swapped the "in and out" wires on the AFC and the airflow reads a constant 28%, but I can tune it better, and the car ran better.... I am considering ripping the AFC out for test purposes... my RRFPR (FMU) should be able to handle getting enough fuel to the engine. I also have the walbro 255lph fuel pump... I will just keep my eyes glued to my EGT gauge...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts