Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
'06 LGT
8,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why you no respond to my messeges???

You have my money, my boxes, and I've even included some tape and the labels for returning back to me? Why haven't you responded? I've seen activity from you all day.

:(

·
Registered
00 BE, 92 BC, 77 celica GT
2,192 Posts
Ok.. I printed your labels, put them on the boxes and they're sitting waiting to be picked up by fedex. Mind you, everyone... that I held these wheels from him since the week before christmas for a 50$season deposit. Turned down multiple local offers and sold them for less than what I was asking. Once I got the deposit I didn't hear from him for two weeks and it wasn't until I mentioned it on ANOTHER forum (more than once) that he sent the rest of the money.

Once I got the money, I got 5-6 pms in two days asking about the wheels. Fedex is scheduled to pick them up in the next two days. If you had waited for me to get to my laptop, I would have seen your pms today and responded.

My activity today and mainly is on tapatalk. If I respond to a pm on tapatalk I have to delete and reinstall tapatalk on my phone. I work m-f 8-530/6. If you have any further issues past this pm me your phone number and ill give you a call.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
And I just checked.. I've been waiting on full payment from you since 12/21/11. The wheels have been packaged and sitting in my living room ever since.

·
Registered
'06 LGT
8,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I wasn't call you out. I've sent you PM's regarding whether or not you received everything and if it was okay. I never got a response. Even after seeing activity all day.

I've made everything as easy on you as possible. Sent you pre-made boxes. Included tape and packing material, and even sent you return labels. All you had to do was set tape them up and set them outside. I know the labels expire Wed or Thurs of this week and just wanted to make sure that I didn't need to resend them for you.

This isn't a bad review of you at all, but I just wanted some answers. Relax

·
Registered
'06 LGT
8,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you weren't okay with the deposit you should have told me. It was before christmas and I would have looked else wheres. You said it was okay.

If it was okay then, it shouldn't be a complaint now.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts

Exactly how they have been sitting since 12/21/11 awaiting your payment which I received 1/8/12. Labels were printed today (after you pmed me three times yesterday, all while I was at work asking if I got them) and pickup was scheduled tonight for tomorrow or Thursday whenever fedex gets here.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Re: tapatalk issues, pay for the PRO and update. I did that, problems solved...I use tapatalk 99% of the time.
I have pro, have had it since release 1. I've had issues with my DROID x since I've got it. Think its the phone, not tapatall

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Its perfectly ok, and I was thrilled that these were going to another Subaru owner instead of some shitdick local vdub kid.

I know you want them, and im sorry for not responding sooner but the truth is I didn't have a chance. I logged on to rs25 to find that I had this thread creates about me. I responded as such to clarify things, not to attack you in any way shape or form.

The point I was trying to make is that I was patient with waiting and I would have appreciated it instead of jumping on me with this thread. That's all.

If everything is cleared up, id appreciate it if this thread got deleted once you receive them. Im not a scammer. I never will be.

J, you have my gmail address, that goes straight to my phone which I carry all day. If you have any further issues email me and ill get it much sooner than I do pm's

Again, sorry for any confusion.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
And with regards to your comment about it being a negative review.. I got a pm from Joshua that said BUYER BEWARE:

So what else am I supposed to think?

·
Registered
'06 LGT
8,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I never said "Beware" that was something that Joshua added.

Just a heads up. ;)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.