Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
2000 Subaru Impreza RS coupe -
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AHHHHHHHH, first, let me say I hate stupid fucking ditsy cheerleader chicks, talking on their cell phones, doing twice the speedlimit in a parking lot.

With that said...

At school I park between two large SUVs, and today as I was backing out of my spot, I couldn't see shit. So I started to back out slowly, and still slowly, then slowly some more, then the girl stated above comes flying down the parking lot right as I turn the other way to check over my other shoulder to make sure nobody is coming from the other direction. Well right as I do that, I'll admit, I backed into her.
But what the hell am I supposed to do about that? I was backing up for about the first three feet slowly, so she HAD to have seen me, and would have HAD to try and gone around me to avoid me in the first place. So if she saw me trying to back out, why the hell didn't she just stop? Is she in such a fucking rush to get somewhere? It's so goddamn gay, and I am so pissed off now because I have a beautiful scrape across my back bumper, and my exhaust is dangling off it's hangers and probably bent out of shape underneath.

What do you guys think about this? I wasn't ticketed or anything like that, so it's not a moving violation. I hardly even did any damage to her car, other than putting some scrapes across her rim. This is her seventh wreck by the way. She was so proud it was her seventh wreck too because she knew exactly what to do. What a fucking dumbass.

GAHHHH I am still so pissed off over this. I can't even tell all the details of the story because I just want to go and beat her head in. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. :curse: :devil: :boxer: :mad:

·
Registered
99 2.5 RS-T
838 Posts
Did you get her phone number? :cool:

Seriously, I'd make her pay the damages. Call your insurance co and tell them what happened, should be her fault.

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
She legally has a responsibility to avoid a wreck, and if she was seriously talking on her phone, speeding, and generally driving in a wreckless and unsafe manner, not to mention has been in several wrecks, you should tell the insurance company. I personally would let her know she is liable for all the damages, and if she refuses, then sue her for wreckless driving, failure to yield, failure to stop, or otherwise failing to take necessary precautions to avoid the accident.

SEVEN wrecks? I would (of course) let the insurance company cover it, but you should have ZERO out of pocket expenses. If she says she "could not stop in time" then she has admitted guilt by admitting she was speeding or otherwise driving in a wreckless manner.

Teach her a lesson she won't forget. Do your homework, and WRITE DOWN everything she said, for past and all future conversations (same goes for the people you talk to at your insurance company) along with the date and time.

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok, thanks for all the good info James. I will definitely be using it against her. This is so gay, and I won't be letting her get away with it.

Here are the pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
MY00 Impreza 2.5RS, Aspen Whit
150 Posts
At least you got her phone number. Thats good. It sucks to here what happened though. I hate when this type of stuff happens. I would give her a call and instead of banging her head you could bang.... Well nevermind, thats just plain wrong. Don't get worked up about it, all worrying is going to do is give you an ulcer, trust me. Just make sure she pays. If this happened on school grounds I would get the school involved. They will be on your side if she was driving wrecklessly.

Just my thoughts on the situation.

·
Registered
32 Posts
first of all, was this girl hot?

Fuck her brains out and then make her pay for the insurance.

Or just call her and get her to pay..

Ya man I'm your age as well and I park my ts wagon far away from ass holes cause the paint sucks major ass hole.

You take care of your self though zeormyer,
But damn dude.. its always the girls in big cars on da cell phone.. all the time in my parking lot dude..

*sigh*

peace out dude,
Devon

·
Registered
63 Posts
That sucks; at least you got her #. The asshole who hit me just left w/o leaving a note (i wasnt in the car at the time)

·
Registered
99 2.5 RS-T
838 Posts
Z, I had the same thing happen to me about a year ago. The driver who hit me, however, was an exchange student at Midwestern State, driving his friends car, with no insurance. My damage was much less severe so I more or less blew it off. I need to get my front end re-done, damn thin a$$ paint, so I'll have the rear touched up with the left overs. But in your case, call your insurance co with her info (may want to file a police report too) and then calmly "convince" her that letting her insurance pay for it is "no big deal". Then ask her to dinner :sunny:

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Haha, yeah, that was a big plus about it. She was pretty damn hot, and because of this and because I am such a nice guy, I didn't blow up in her face.
But it looks like everything is going well right now. I'll be getting the minor damage fixed on my car pretty soon, and from doing all this it has also given me a good reason to debadge and shave my trunk and all that. I probably would have never gotten around to that otherwise.

Thanks for all the positive responses and good info guys!

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
AHHHH, it's not that big! It is just the crazy angle and camera weirdness! Everyone is saying that! WAHHHHHHH!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Dude I love that RICE muffler. What does that thing give you like 20 Hp or something.;)

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Please read the post above yours. Don't waste my time by not reading all the posts.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Dude that thing is Huge. Its at LEAST 4" coming out! That is what I call RICE. Why would you want they tip to be bigger than the exhaust system unless you want the RICE megaphone effect. To me anything bigger than 3" is a waste of money, it just makes it SOUND like you are going faster. The only car I would put that on would be a RX-7 that was built.:happynow:

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The tip is only 3 inches, and the piping is 2.5. This might mean something to you if you would like to turbocharge a car. And like I said, the picture MAKES IT LOOK BIGGER. IT IS NOT THAT BIG. God damn.

And how can you make a ricy sound coming from an Impreza anyways? Oh wait, you can't!

·
Registered
99 2.5 RS-T
838 Posts
Zeorymer said:
The tip is only 3 inches, and the piping is 2.5. ... And like I said, the picture MAKES IT LOOK BIGGER. IT IS NOT THAT BIG.
Morgan, shouldn't you be having this conversation with HER?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts