Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1301 - 1319 of 1319 Posts

·
Registered
99' WRB GC8 WRX - TooLazy
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,305
Eventful first day back on the road. Gave it a quick was this morning, then headed to town and met up with a fellow Impreza GT owner who brought his wagon from Switzerland to drive it around Iceland

Sent from my motorola one using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,307 (Edited)
My wastegate flange repair is out of order and I have the same annoying exhaust leak again, lol. Nothing serious, but needs fixed, again. Also have this misfire under full boost since a year or two ago, used to be very mild and just happen every now and then but has grown into being so bad recently that I can't floor it cause it just misfires. I suspect/hope it's the spark plug wires, was gonna borrow some to test but they're cheap to replace and probaly won't hurt to replace them even if they're not to blame, so I ordered new ones. Coil on plug conversion comes later...

And, some pics by a buddy from a week or two ago

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,316
I got myself Trial hood with reverse vent, but the sucker hits my rotated piping
The Trial hoods are cool, but yeah I imagine them being annoying to fit with a rotated manifold... And cutting up a Trial hood is a little bit eeehhhh

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,318
No updates, other than I'm alive. Haven't gotten anything done on either of the cars. Both just sit. Been super busy lately both at work and overhauling the basement at home into an apartment for me and the gf (and the little dude we're expecting) to live in. I'm hoping that when things get back in some order I'll be able to take some care of the GC and getting the wagon useable.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,319
No updates, other than I'm still alive, lol. Been super busy lately, both at work and at home turning the basement into an apartment for me and the gf (and the little dude we're expecting) to live in, so both the cars just sit. I'm hoping that when things calm down a bit I'll have time to take care of the GC a little and finish the wagon finally. I'll make sure to post updates when I have them

1301 - 1319 of 1319 Posts