Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

41 - 60 of 1319 Posts

·
Registered
99' WRB GC8 WRX - TooLazy
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #45

I have a little update for you guys :) Finally made the Rally Armour replicas :) Think they look really good, just need to fasten the rear flaps a bit better

Front

Rear

And a "few" pics...

Man do I need to get center caps! :lol:

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Haven't been active at updating but this is what's new

I got a new air filter a while ago. Bought a K&N filter, had a crappy ebay one before.

Tinted the lower half of my tails red.

Got a EZ Lip which I really like and I think it made a huge difference :)

And all the side windows got tinted, had 5% in the rear side windows and 20% in the back before. Now I got 15% in the rear side windows and 35% in the front :)

The wiper arms were starting to look pretty bad and the horn as well so I sand blasted it and painted it black

Got myself a roof spoiler :D

Aaand some pics in poor quality since I don´t know how to post photos from flickr... :)

Also, I almost forgot! I am going to buy PhatBoy coilovers this month! Ordering them the 15th and they will be here in 10-14 days, can't wait! :D

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
And I forgot about this, the car was at a local car show 17th of June. Same show I went to a year ago :)

Last year

And now

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Well, big news...

I got Subaru logo stickers on my center caps

And then I got a package

It´s way to mainstream to lower cars now

Joke!

The headers will be an issue... lol

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Wow, great build man! Specs on roof spoiler?
Hey thanks man! I think the spoiler is just known as a WRX roof spoiler. Although I could't find any pics on google. And now that I think about it I haven't seen it on any cars for except here in Iceland, and there are quite a few that have it. I think they are meant to be for the bugeye models :)

·
Registered
95 L
1,141 Posts
This is one of the best 4 doors I have ever seen. The color. The tails. The wheels. The drop. It all flows so well. Keep it up man! Props to you for bringing this beauty back to life. Love it :D

·
Registered
Black 96L WRX
25 Posts
Nice car man. Great build. I am in the process of building my 96. I admire your patience with this build. THis is motivation for myself and should be for others.

41 - 60 of 1319 Posts