Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

21 - 40 of 1319 Posts

·
Registered
99' WRB GC8 WRX - TooLazy
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
nice that color should look awesome. love the way the wheels look on the wagon. guess im a bit biased since i have a wagon myself
Yeah I can´t wait to see the colour on the wheels :noes: But I didn´t really like them that much on the wagon, I found them to be a bit clumsy or something... They might just have needed some smaller tires, these are 225/45 17 :)

Never would've looked at the first pics and figured you'd turn it into that! What a tremendous job, I'm jealous I don't have all your tools/equipment.
Thanks alot man, and yeah I know I am very lucky to have all these tools and places to work :)

I need a bottle of lotion some tissues and 15 min alone with this car.

Seriously that is one sexy ride!

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 822
Pheew, glad you don´t live in Iceland, haha jk thanks man :lol:

Great looking car, nice work!

I really want to visit Iceland soon.
Thanks! And yeah people really like this place :lol:

those wheels are gonna look HOT!
Can´t wait to see how it turns out!! :drool:

Finished sanding the primer today after about 4-5 hours spent on it, now I just hope they can be painted tomorrow :noes:

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Sooooo... The wheels were painted yesterday and I test fitted them today. Won´t be putting tires on them until next week to let the paint cure properly, and I will most likely buy new tires.

Anyway, lets see them pictures! They look soooooo gooooood :clap: :banana: :jerkit: :cool: :noes: :drool:

IMHO :lol:

Took them outside to see how they looked in the sun :noes:

·
Registered
15 STI
16 Posts
very nice paintjob on the car and the wheels, I need to paint my GC, well my Uncle is gonna be squirting it but I gotta do the grunt work, excited to do so though but kinda waiting to do the engine swap and all at once! Awesome job on the car though and those wheels look 100 times better!

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #28 (Edited)
gorgeous.
Thanks! :)

very nice paintjob on the car and the wheels, I need to paint my GC, well my Uncle is gonna be squirting it but I gotta do the grunt work, excited to do so though but kinda waiting to do the engine swap and all at once! Awesome job on the car though and those wheels look 100 times better!
Thanks man and good luck with your build :)

Such a great build! Great job.
Thanks! :)

And I might as well throw this up here. Me and a good friend made something, the only thing left is to cover it up with some nice carpet or something. I didn´t take pictures of it finished with the amplifier all wired up but this is how it looks :)

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
MY16 Impreza Sport Limited
4,769 Posts
Are you ventilating the amplifier? They get hot, and if it's in an enclosed area it'll overheat and blow. Just a heads up!

there's another member on here (or was on here) that lives in Iceland. He also has a 4 door but his is blue ridge pearl. Madvillian, where you at!

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Are you ventilating the amplifier? They get hot, and if it's in an enclosed area it'll overheat and blow. Just a heads up!

there's another member on here (or was on here) that lives in Iceland. He also has a 4 door but his is blue ridge pearl. Madvillian, where you at!
Yeah I saw him post up in some thread loooong ago. I don´t know him but know the car, always really liked it. But he doesn´t own it anymore, and sadly it has just got worse after he sold it I think :)

But haven´t done any ventilating for the amplifier yet since this isn´t fully finished yet and honestly I didn´t really think I had to :run: But I will make sure to check this out and find a way to ventilate the box, thanks for the heads up :D

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Bought new tires today and got a friend to mount them for me :) And the wheels are on the car, must admit that I´m gonna miss the white stockers :rolleyes:But here are some pictures I took, will take some good ones soon :D

Old tires :run:

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #37

·
Registered
108 Posts
You should Take a side ways shot of the car with a mountain range behind it....I know you have a few amazing views over their... Lol

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
I aligned the car a few days ago, feels alot better to drive and I was very happy with how well it went for a first try at aligning :)

You should Take a side ways shot of the car with a mountain range behind it....I know you have a few amazing views over their... Lol

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk
Aaaand here you go sir :naughty:

21 - 40 of 1319 Posts