Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

141 - 160 of 501 Posts

·
Registered
99' WRB GC8 WRX - TooLazy
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #142
Well, the Outback is running strong as always. Still has all the annoying problems it has always had, silly exhaust leak and probably a wheelbearing on its way out, even tho I stopped hearing it again lol. (been slowly going bad since before I lifted it) Aaand I just recently started to sometimes hear noises from my drivers side cv joint, no surprise there. Its held up well for probably about to 8-10k kms, which I think is impressive for no subframe drop. Couple random pics

Its been serving me well as a tow car for the wrx, which I have finally been making some decent progress on

And today I got my flares mounted. They're not perfect, I'm gonna have to fix the rear door gaps eventually and I even mounted the front drivers flare a bit further up than the passengers somehow... but its not to shabby, looks good imo

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #147
Messed around abit in the Outback yesterday. I need to get some videos of this thing, so much fun!

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #150
I need a snorkel... I want it more than I need it but still need it pretty bad...

Lifted Subaru River Crossing - YouTube

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #154
Now that I have some income, and my wagon is still in WIP status, I am really starting to lean towards matching your paint.

Have a sister car out here in the States haha
Haha that would be awesome, I already have a couple here, I think the mimicked me lol. I've been thinking about wrapping it to clean up the looks

Oh and, I got a snorkel now. The fit was overall pretty good but it had huge gaps. I cut the fender a bit to get the snorkel to sit better. Just realised I didn't take any after pics of the gaps but its not on permanently yet anyway

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #157 (Edited)
My drone got fixed recently and I've been having some fun with it lately. I threw together a video from some clips, pretty happy with it for it being my first attempt at something like this. Also managed to pass the whole river which was pretty cool, and its not the clip in the vid, thats just crossing a part of it (still have to sort out the snorkel properly).

Lifted Impreza Outback Offroading - YouTube

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #159
Rad video. Very well done. Looks like an awesome place to go play. Beautiful scenery. Also 2 subscriber to your YouTube
Haha awesome man! Appreciate it! You can actually spot my parents house up on the hill in some of the clips, I love this place :)

141 - 160 of 501 Posts