Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

101 - 120 of 501 Posts

·
Registered
99' WRB GC8 WRX - TooLazy
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
Got the other pair of led lights. Tried messing around with placement of them but I realised I don't think I like how they look at all lol. Atleast I have no idea how I'd like to mount them... I wouldn't have done it any time soon anyway since I'm gonna try to focus on making progress on my WRX for a while. The Outback completely stopped that project as soon as I started thinking about lifting it haha

Here are a few pics with ideas of the led setup, don't like any of them honestly...

And here is what I'm gonna try to spend my free time on now. Not gonna let the blobeye steal this thread the way the wagon stole th GC's thread tho, don't worry haha

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
i think you don't like it becuase of the mixing of square light with round lights.
I think you're right, I was getting to that conclusion too. Doesnt really matter cause these were so cheap lol. Might try finding some round ones eventually

·
95 Coupe, 95 Sedan & 95 Wagon
12,143 Posts
You can ditch the circles, or, put them elsewhere. Like put the smaller ones in the back, so you can light up all around the car at night if you need.

Be ghetto and hang them from the door mirrors to pan out more. Small roof rack with them on the front or sides to light up various areas.

List goes on.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
You can ditch the circles, or, put them elsewhere. Like put the smaller ones in the back, so you can light up all around the car at night if you need.

Be ghetto and hang them from the door mirrors to pan out more. Small roof rack with them on the front or sides to light up various areas.

List goes on.
Some good ideas in there, thanks. I do have 6 18w smaller ones on the way which I intended for all around lightening/work lights. I'll just have to get a bit creative with the square ones if I wanna use them

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
No progress on this turd and I'm still waiting on flares. However the weather today was fantastic!

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #116
Same as last post, just a few pics. Second attempt with late night photography and light painting. Prettier sky now than last time :)

·
Baby❤Daddy
98L Wagon
27,852 Posts
omg and you walked around to get the foot prints out of the shot too! (or shopped them out lol)

i'm seriously finding it hard not to say eff you a lot. i need to win the lottery so my family and i can disappear to gorgeousness.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #120
omg and you walked around to get the foot prints out of the shot too! (or shopped them out lol)

i'm seriously finding it hard not to say eff you a lot. i need to win the lottery so my family and i can disappear to gorgeousness.
Hahah yeah I practicly climbed over the car to be able to walk back in the tracks. Learned a lesson from last time, the foot prints really bothered me on the other pics.

Should take a holiday and visit Iceland if you ever get a chance to

nice photos.
Thanks man

101 - 120 of 501 Posts