Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

501 - 505 of 505 Posts

·
Registered
99' WRB GC8 WRX - TooLazy
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #504
Hey guys, been a while... Sorry for the lack of updates but I kinda just stopped bothering to post anymore. Tapatalk cut out the option to select many pics at a time to upload and then I got a new phone and didn't get Tapatalk for it, and I rarely sit infront of my computer enough to be posting from there.

But like bue said, I post all updates on instagram, and recently been trying out youtube. Kinda want to give making videos a chance as I find it to be a fun way of documenting progress on the cars, but right now I'm veeeery amature'ish at it, lol. I don't know if I'll bother tracing back my progress on here to get up to date, but here are a couple of current pics

The car is super fun with the EZ30, but I still haven't been able to drive it much. Engine had bad headgaskets and I just got that sorted a few weeks ago. I'm also struggling to keep it cool after while of driving at city speeds or slower. Have yet to find out if it has to do with my bumper design, coolant fan being to small or possibly my custom coolant crossover pipe not giving proper flow to the radiator... On top of that issue, I fried some bearings and oil in my gearbox a couple weeks ago when attempting to climb a steep snowy hill in the mountain at home so the car has been parked since then. I'll hopefully get it sorted sooner than later but judging by how little I've been getting done lately, it might be a while until I can get the car all sorted out.

If you still wanna keep up with the little process I'm making, consider checking out my Instagram @arithorsson or even my Youtube. Either way, here is a rebuild video of the EZ30 and a short test drive at the end of it🙂

·
Registered
00 RS cpe, 01 RS cpe, 05 3.0 R
112 Posts
Thanks for the update- yours was the only build I ever followed with interest, as you are very innovative and unique. Not being very familiar with Instagram, looked, but could not find where you were- now I do.

501 - 505 of 505 Posts