Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

201 - 220 of 501 Posts

·
Registered
99' WRB GC8 WRX - TooLazy
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #205
Cool color. Itll be nice to have a back up dual range.
Especially with H6.
Yeah I had the H6 in mind when thinking of a spare dual range, lol

if only this car was in the US. i’d buy the whole thing from you.
I don't think I can see what would make it sought after, other than parts

ship over in crate, label Fragile: Furniture
Lol

Whats with the colour tho, did you guys not get it? Pretty sure its just the 74F RBP Or maybe you just never had wagons in this colour?

Btw, started wondering, since now I have 3 sets of clear headlights, maybe I should do a diy black housing and put it on the Outback

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #208
So cool you can get a dual range box overseas.
Super convinient. They go for a lot more on ebay than they do here too

color, without painting, the trans..

Aight, I get the point

So, I'm having the car inspected soon, hopefully tomorrow. Threw on some smaller tires so it's "legal". Looks pretty badass *cough*

Maybe I should have just kept the rear wheels on, looks like a silly tractor lol

Also, I decided to sell all my led fogs (except for the work lights) and I ordered some proper fogs that I'm sure I'll be much happier with

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #210
Hahah yeah its horrible, was ashamed to drive it around like that Granted, yesterday was the first time for a year that the car could go over 120km/h lol, feels like driving in the low range all the time

In other news, it passed inspection. The guys were nice to me though as it shouldn't have passed. Turns out, windshield banners are illegal and so is lift above 5cm without going through modified vehicles inspection, I have 9.5cm lift... They were also concerned about the stretch of my brake lines when the car was lifted/tires off the ground. They only thing they wrote down tho was a rusty rear subframe, just so I wouldn't forget to fix it lol. Luckily they were super chill this time around hah

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #213
Got some cool stuff in the mail today!

Pretty excited to get them mounted and hooked up. I did a mock up like always, cause I'm impatient, and I think I'd like the outer ones closer to the middle. Gonna take of the bar and clean it up/re paint and maybe change the mounting points for the fogs

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #217 (Edited)
Oh man haha those take me back.

BTW I hated them, they gave me 0 light :[

Crap. Oh well. We'll see, hopefully they won't be to bad. Did you have the spot or flood beam?

Btw sick pic

I'm currently primering and painting the bash bar after editing it to fit the fogs properly. I might get the fogs on and working soon so I can see how bad they are, lol

201 - 220 of 501 Posts