Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://rawstory.com/news/2007/CBS_Terror_Expert_Bush_created_safe_0524.html

Thursday morning CBS News's Early Show criticized President Bush's latest justification for the Iraq War as being the first line of defense against al Qaeda, by citing an upcoming Senate Intelligence Committee report which states that the administration was warned before the invasion that a US presence in Iraq would actually increase terrorist influence.

Analyst Paul Kurtz expanded on this criticism, saying, "Prior to our invasion of Iraq...Iraq was not a fertile ground for terrorist activity," but that now "we have a safe haven in Iraq for terrorists." The administration, says Kurtz, is trying to have it both ways.

When asked directly, "Is the United States winning the war on terror?" Kurtz immediately responded, "without a doubt no" and added that "our continued engagement in Iraq is spawning more terrorist activity."
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,359 Posts
We've created more support for terrorists in that, to them, we are doing what we always have, and thus our actions -in their minds- justify their actions. I'm not saying this to debate -if- what we do is right or wrong, simple fact is, our actions, be they fully understood, or otherwise is helping cause this sentiment among our enemies.

As for Iraq, it's obvious that we "moved the front" in the war on terror. Destabilize someplace in that region causing an influx of the willing to fight us anywhere but on US soil. I believe this is why the administration thinks they are 'winning' the war on terror.. although, they'll never admit that was ever really their plan. It's obvious that we'll never fully eliminate the threat of terror from anyplace on this ball of dirt. I think the current administration and the sheeple that back them honestly think that, so long as it's not happening here, on US soil then we are winning, and are doing whats right.
 

·
Registered
99 M3
Joined
·
4,797 Posts
The war on terror is just a flashy name. It's impossible to win as it's impossible to wipe out terrorism. No matter what we do, there will always be people angry at this nation, or any other nation, and these people will seek to try and have their way through terror. The only real way to defeat the fuckers is to make sure that you don't spend your life cowering away from your freedoms because some nutball is threatening to do something stupid. That's when terrorism wins, and as far as I can see, I'm not living my life any differently so to say that terror is winning, then that's a load of complete bullshit.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
72 Posts
Last month I had to attend a training class to up grade my company statis.
During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant and Muslim faiths, who explained each of their beliefs.
I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say. The Imam gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam complete with a video. After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.
When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and asked:
"Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad
[Holy war] against the infidels of the world. And, that by killing an infidel, which is a command to all Muslims, they are assured of a place in heaven.
If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?"
There was no disagreement with my statements and without hesitation,
he replied, "Non-believers!"
I responded, "So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who
is not of your faith so they can go to Heaven. Is that correct?"
The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just gotten caught
with his hand in the cookie jar.
He sheepishly replied, "Yes."
I then stated, "Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope John Paul commanding all Catholics to kill those of
your faith or Dr. Stanley ordering Protestants to do the same in order to go to Heaven!"
The Imam was speechless.
I continued, "I also have a problem with being your friend when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill
me.
Let me ask you a question. Would you rather have your Allah who tells you to kill me in order to go to Heaven or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to Heaven and He wants you to be with me?"
You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame.
Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the "Diversification" training seminar were not happy with
my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam and exposing the truth about the Muslim's beliefs.
I think everyone in the USA should understand that Bush, be he good or bad is trying to keep the war away from or door step.
I served in 2 different wars and war isn't pretty. It's like a football game, you go to win not lose. This war is run by world opinion, meaning we can't use our power or technology to win it.
In 1945 Pres. Truman had to make a choice. Lose more American troops or use some new technology that would end the war. The dawn of nuke bombs. You want to end the spill of American blood. then support our Pres. and troops and tell them to send our B-52's over there and nuke the bastards. Every time 1 American is killed, take out another city. Guess what, game over, not fun anymore.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mel Adjusted:

Wow, your first post and you've lost your way already.

1.) Your account is far too detailed to be credible.
2.) Your writing pattern changed when referencing the "encounter." C&P?
3.)"Most" Imams have not declared a fatwa against infidels.
4.) Even if ALL Imams were to declare that Muslims were to kill, that flies in the face of a lot of their teaching against killing.
5.)Jesus really does love you more for "publicly shaming someone."
6.)What war are you referring to? Terror? Afghanistan? Saddam? Iraq? Iran? Cuba?
7.)The President and the troops are two different entities; please don't lump them together when you mention support.
8.)Nuking ANYTHING in the middle-east would prove to be our doom, as every Muslim country in the world would rally against us from that point on.
9.)If this war is run by world opinion, then it should have been over years ago.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
72 Posts
Trypticon said:
Mel Adjusted:

Wow, your first post and you've lost your way already.

1.) Your account is far too detailed to be credible.
2.) Your writing pattern changed when referencing the "encounter." C&P?
3.)"Most" Imams have not declared a fatwa against infidels.
4.) Even if ALL Imams were to declare that Muslims were to kill, that flies in the face of a lot of their teaching against killing.
5.)Jesus really does love you more for "publicly shaming someone."
6.)What war are you referring to? Terror? Afghanistan? Saddam? Iraq? Iran? Cuba?
7.)The President and the troops are two different entities; please don't lump them together when you mention support.
8.)Nuking ANYTHING in the middle-east would prove to be our doom, as every Muslim country in the world would rally against us from that point on.
9.)If this war is run by world opinion, then it should have been over years ago.
1. Does detail take away from credibilty?
2. C&P?
3. You miss the point. there taught if they kill a infidel they will go to heaven.
4. You better go study the koran.
5. Jesus loves you too, even in ignorance.
6. WW2 you don't know much about history do you.
7. The president of the United States is Commander in Chief over our troops. Like it or not there trying to protect the United States and prevent another 9/11. But then most people forget the 250+ Marines killed at a American embasy, or a US Navy ship that was attacted and killed our sailors, or 3 contractors trying to restore power that were beheaded or 2500+ Americans killed on 9-11. Tell there familys we need not support the Pres. in trying to protect them. I personally don't like Bush but I support what he's trying to do. He is the Commander in Chief of the United States of America's troops.
8. After you've nuked 20 or 30 citys only the stupid would want to strap a bomb on and walk into a school or shopping center and kill a bunch of people.
Go study the Civil War, WW1, WW2 or any war and see the uglyness that takes place. The only way to win a war is to make it so that the enemy see's nothing but total distruction if they continue. That's what Japan was looking at if they continued the war. They said they would go to the last man but never give up. After 2 citys were leveled they changed there mind.
I feel sorry for the 7+ million Jews Hitler killed and the 12 million Chineese killed by China's way of controlling people or the 18 million Russians killed in there civil war, but that was war.
This war will only be won by hitting the enemy so hard they see nothing but total distruction.
Take alook around the world. In the Phillipines, So. America, Germany, Russia, France, England and good 'ol USA. Millions of Muslins in every country. You think there there cause they like the weather or the infindals way of life?
9. World opinion. Better go do some more studying. If we listened to world opinion the war would be in the USA, and you and I wouldn't be talking like this. When you've done your homework and learn that being a nice guy don't win wars, and putting America's finest in harms way only to have people who have no idea of what war is all about and think if we're nice the'll leave us alone, then and only then it might sink in. World opinion comes down when some innocent people get killed, but no body says Jackshit when a suicide bomber kills 50 childern or blows up a American Embassy and kills hundreds of Americans. Oh well, there angry at us. Why, cause were infidals.
Keep up the good work and break out your Koran and better brush up on your Arabic.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mel Adjusted said:
1. Does detail take away from credibilty?
It does when you go from making one error per sentence to zero, then back to one error per sentence.

Mel Adjusted said:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=C&P

Mel Adjusted said:
3. You miss the point. there taught if they kill a infidel they will go to heaven.
I don't know the exact verbiage, but I think it states that they will go to heaven if they die in battle for Islam. There are LOTS of passages in the Bible telling people to murder others, so your point there is moot.

Mel Adjusted said:
4. You better go study the koran.
Actually, I think you should. After all, it would grant insight into the enemy, right?

Mel Adjusted said:
5. Jesus loves you too, even in ignorance.
Thanks for the warm fuzzy.

Mel Adjusted said:
6. WW2 you don't know much about history do you.
You don't know much about grammar, do you? When you start talking about "the war," you should be specific.

Mel Adjusted said:
7. The president of the United States is Commander in Chief over our troops. Like it or not there trying to protect the United States and prevent another 9/11.
Arguing from adverse consequences is no argument at all.


Mel Adjusted said:
But then most people forget the 250+ Marines killed at a American embasy, or a US Navy ship that was attacted and killed our sailors, or 3 contractors trying to restore power that were beheaded or 2500+ Americans killed on 9-11. Tell there familys we need not support the Pres. in trying to protect them.
You are forgetting the thousands of people killed in Israel, Britain, the Balkans, etc. over the years from terrorism. You're forgetting the citizens in the embassy, the ones from that country. You're forgetting that people from other countries have died in Iraq by beheading. You're forgetting that other people besides Americans died on 9/11.

The 9/11 famiies do not support the President universally. Also, telling them(the victims of terrorism) that that they need to support the President whose failure to protect their loved ones resulted in their deaths..............well, that's assinine.

Mel Adjusted said:
8. After you've nuked 20 or 30 citys only the stupid would want to strap a bomb on and walk into a school or shopping center and kill a bunch of people.
:wtf: Please, engage your brain. Politics aside, what would happen to our planet if we start dropping nukes like you suggest? Hmmm..........yeah. Maybe you need to realize what most leaders did a few decades ago: when you use nuclear weapons, everybody loses.

On a practical note, if a terrorist unleashed a "dirty bomb" in your town and killed 99% of the inhabitants, what would you do? Yeah........ you'd want payback. You think that they are any different?


Mel Adjusted said:
That's what Japan was looking at if they continued the war. They said they would go to the last man but never give up. After 2 citys were leveled they changed there mind.
You really, really need to brush up on your history. Many members of the Japanese government were urging Japan to surrender, using Russia as an itermediary. They all knew that their time was limited.

http://www.mbe.doe.gov/me70/Manhattan/surrender.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_bombings_of_Hiroshima_and_Nagasaki
http://www.dannen.com/decision/

Mel Adjusted said:
Take alook around the world. In the Phillipines, So. America, Germany, Russia, France, England and good 'ol USA. Millions of Muslins in every country. You think there there cause they like the weather or the infindals way of life?
If you're suggesting that this fact is some covert plan to overthrow governments and support terrorist activities, well............. that's just ridiculous.

Mel Adjusted said:
This war is run by world opinion, meaning we can't use our power or technology to win it.
Mel Adjusted said:
9. World opinion. Better go do some more studying. If we listened to world opinion the war would be in the USA, and you and I wouldn't be talking like this.
Come back and talk when you stop contradicting yourself.

Mel Adjusted said:
Oh well, there angry at us. Why, cause were infidals.
Keep up the good work and break out your Koran and better brush up on your Arabic.
They are angry at us for exactly the reasons outlined by Ron Paul, and by Bin Laden himself.

I certainly will "keep up the good work, study the Koran, and brush up on my Arabic," because as a former soldier, you realize the need to understand the enemy............................right?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
72 Posts
You were a former soldier? Im amaized. Most likely a "Garret" trooper. Myself I only spent 6 years in combat. 3 in Korea an 3 in Vietnam, so that really don't qualify me to talk on this subject.
The one thing I really remember from the wars was coming home. Ah yes coming home, what a joy. We landed at Travis AFB, Calif. and as we left the base were met by a bunch of happy campers throwing tomatoes and eggs at us and calling us names. What really stuck in my mind was this loud mouth standing on a box with a bull-horn shouting lots of BS. I turned to a Air Policeman escorting us and asked for his sidearm. I wanted to shoot the SOB. Of course I never got the sidearm and no harm was done which was good as later that POS went on to run for President.
I fell so warm and fuzzy to think I watched many US troops die to protect your rights to have "In God we trust" removed from all government buildings, and prayer removed from schools, and we cant forget womens right to kill the unborn or killing our handycapped people. But me and all the me's that earned the right to say we gave it all so you and all th you's could have freedom. There's one freedon the you's are overlooking, the freedom to leave. Yep, if you don't like it, simple, just leave.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's ironic- in the same post that you praise all of the "me's" for defending our freedoms, you state that you wanted to shoot and kill someone for exercising those rights.

Most of the troops understand the freedoms that we have are worth dying for, and understand that they are fighting for the RIGHT of the people to disagree, to protest, and to just be asses in general. If you're not supporting that right wholesale, you're positively un-American.

I'm shocked that you don't seem to understand that.
 

·
Registered
1994 Subaru Impreza L
Joined
·
280 Posts
awwww fck, muslim = automatic terrorist. well, i better go out and behead someone. hmmm., nah, i think ill go back to skim boarding. btw, the mosque in my area preaches only peace and no death <gasp!>.
Its funny how you can group an entire religion/country/race into one single profile. Each and every person is different whether you want to believe it or not.
Oh and some guy from sweden counted al the deaths in the bible. Satan killed like 12 people and god killed 1.2 million, hmmm... (im gonna go find the link)
 

·
Registered
yep
Joined
·
22 Posts
Really loved reading the threads. I do not believe in GOD. I am not against any particular religon or race. I just wonder if the alleged GOOD that ORGANIZIED religons purport they do actually out weigh the wars, murders, bombings, child abusing and war criminal assistance that has been going on (for ever and a day) which is essentially sanctioned by them? I am actually very happy being an infidel or whatever I am. I am glad that I do not have to be brain washed and keep a running list of who I must hate and kill. I think it is ALL ridiculous. I love watching TV and reading, everyone says to be peaceful and everyone is killing eachother. You cannot change a persons thinking BUT you can kill them which is much easier. There are alot of people on earth and we must look at the value of life. Value is certainly different depending on where you are born on this planet. Not in the measure of GOD which I do not believe in but being measured by man. You learn what you are taught generally by your parents and environment. Is it really worth the time to try and "deprogram" people who interpret their religon to be kill, kill, kill, blow yourself up and get a prize? I think everyone needs to be "deprogramed" and be uploaded with what I believe, "just be nice". I just think that everytime the United States engages in war or police action or whatever BS term you prefer and kills some innocent kid or woman they create more terrorists. I strongly believe in "peace through strength" but when you are wrong, you ARE WRONG. The whole 911 incident was preventable and FBI analysts who sent memos as to the potential threat were disregarded. Now I constantly hear how a terrorist plot has been prevented by law enforcement on the news. We need to look at ourselves, we need to hold ourselves accountable. We can be better. My son (US Marine Corps) returns home from IRAQ in about a week. We know in our hearts what is right and wrong so "just be nice". Philly, Police Sergeant.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
72 Posts
Trypticon said:
That's ironic- in the same post that you praise all of the "me's" for defending our freedoms, you state that you wanted to shoot and kill someone for exercising those rights.

Most of the troops understand the freedoms that we have are worth dying for, and understand that they are fighting for the RIGHT of the people to disagree, to protest, and to just be asses in general. If you're not supporting that right wholesale, you're positively un-American.

I'm shocked that you don't seem to understand that.
When I just came home from Vietnam and was a CO and had written many letters to mothers and wifes telling them there son, husband or father had died and the first thing I see is a POS standing on a box yelling BS about us that was untrue, you bet, Thank God for the AP for refusing to give me his sidearm.
Anyone who has spent any time in combat knows nobody gets 3 purple hearts in 4 months, and you damn sure don't get one for a self inflected wound. He was a POS then and a POS now and his CO wanted him out of his outfit and did whatever it took to get rid of him.
He's in the same class as Hanoi Jane Fonda. Gave aid to the enemy, and that my friend is treason.
Anytime someone endangers my family, friends or my country they become my enemy.
Un-American, I paid my dues. Did you?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mel Adjusted said:
He's in the same class as Hanoi Jane Fonda. Gave aid to the enemy, and that my friend is treason.
Anytime someone endangers my family, friends or my country they become my enemy.
Un-American, I paid my dues. Did you?
You're rambling on and on and not making any points. My point is that you profess to defending our Constitution to your dying breath, but want to exterminate any opinion that is not supportive of your own. That, dear sir is a dichotomy.

You are a loyal Bushie, aren't you? Because that's a tactic that he uses often- any opinion that is not identical to his own or questions him in any way............why, you're giving aid to the terrorists!!!

Your definition of treason is technically correct, but applied so broadly as to encompass over 70% of this country's populance. FYI, about 70% of people do not support this war or the President. I guess by your standards, they're all traitors, because by not supporting the President, they're helping the terrorists? Congratulations, that's the textbook definition of a false dichotomy.

You have a lot of enemies: Russians, Chinese, Vietnamese, Japanese, Mexicans, Venezulans, Cubans, all of the Middle-East, North Koreans, Iranians.......... do you keep a spreadsheet of the people that you hate in your pocket for quick reference?
There are no "dues" to be paid to be an American;every American, regardless of race, religion, color, or creed is equal- did you forget your American history?

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
 

·
DWAFTW
03 Silver WRX Wagon
Joined
·
10,140 Posts
Trypticon said:
There are LOTS of passages in the Bible telling people to murder others, so your point there is moot.
Not commanding modern Christians to do so. The verses that do mention murder, you have to read the entire chapter(s) to understand the context.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
72 Posts
Trypticon said:
You're rambling on and on and not making any points. My point is that you profess to defending our Constitution to your dying breath, but want to exterminate any opinion that is not supportive of your own. That, dear sir is a dichotomy.

You are a loyal Bushie, aren't you? Because that's a tactic that he uses often- any opinion that is not identical to his own or questions him in any way............why, you're giving aid to the terrorists!!!

Your definition of treason is technically correct, but applied so broadly as to encompass over 70% of this country's populance. FYI, about 70% of people do not support this war or the President. I guess by your standards, they're all traitors, because by not supporting the President, they're helping the terrorists? Congratulations, that's the textbook definition of a false dichotomy.

You have a lot of enemies: Russians, Chinese, Vietnamese, Japanese, Mexicans, Venezulans, Cubans, all of the Middle-East, North Koreans, Iranians.......... do you keep a spreadsheet of the people that you hate in your pocket for quick reference?
There are no "dues" to be paid to be an American;every American, regardless of race, religion, color, or creed is equal- did you forget your American history?
Your point is you have no point. You only have a opinion. And your right. My definition of treason is correct, and it wasn't applyed broadly. I was talking about two people, and I also said anyone who put my family, friends or country in danger was my enemy. That doesm't include 70% of the nation who don't like the war. Not liking the war is not treason. I'm sure the President don't like the war. Plus the 70% of the people who don't like the way the president is running the war doesn't make them treasonest. I'm sure most all of our troops over there don't like the war, but they follow orders from ther commander in chief. Unlike you who thinks by being born in the USA gives you every right to do or say whatever they want without dues.
Example, it is writtin, " We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
What about those that don't believe in God? They have no "Creator", so they have givin up those rights, or those who have a felony conviction? They lose there rights also.
As for being a loyal Bushie, I think not. Did I not say, I don't really like him but I support him trying to protect my family, frienda and country even if he's screwing up by the numbers.
I don't have lots of enemys. The fact is I'm married to a Mexican, my crew chief is Japanese, my advisor is a cross breed, Russian, Cuban, and I'm Itatlian.
Trypticon said:
There are no "dues" to be paid to be an American;every American, regardless of race, religion, color, or creed is equal- did you forget your American history?
Wrong again, it says "created equal". Being created is one thing, living it is another. An example of "dues". Our troops, Disabled American Vets, MIA's, Policemen, Firemen people who try and protect our familys, friends and country, they have paid there "dues".
Unlike you who thinks just being born makes you equal. Being born American only gives you the right pursue whatever you want to be.
The only thing you've done is excersise your right to let your alligator mouth over load your tweety bird butt.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,359 Posts
Only thing worse than citizens that take their frustration out on soldiers, is soldiers that come home thinking they're owed something.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Mel Adjusted said:
I was talking about two people, and I also said anyone who put my family, friends or country in danger was my enemy. That doesm't include 70% of the nation who don't like the war. Not liking the war is not treason.
You stated earlier that the people protesting when you arrived home were Hanoi Janes, giving aid to the enemy and treasonous. Perhaps you need to clarify why those people, who were exercising their 1st Amendment rights, were traitors, and how they gave aid to the enemy. Also, please illustrate the difference between those protestors and today's protestors............are they traitors, too?



Mel Adjusted said:
What about those that don't believe in God? They have no "Creator", so they have givin up those rights, or those who have a felony conviction? They lose there rights also.
Do you think that anyone who doesn't believe in God has no rights in the United States? Whose God are you talking about, anyway?

BTW, "Creator" was used specifically instead of God.


Mel Adjusted said:
I don't have lots of enemys. The fact is I'm married to a Mexican, my crew chief is Japanese, my advisor is a cross breed, Russian, Cuban, and I'm Itatlian.
You said:

Anytime someone endangers my family, friends or my country they become my enemy.
Mexico is endangering the US by flooding our borders.
Japan has endangered us in the past by attacking us.
Russia is still endangering us.
Cuba is a closed Communist society ruled by a dictator.
Italy? Well, you remember WWII, right?
All of the ones in my previous statement are currently endangering us in some way.

Care to revise?


Mel Adjusted said:
An example of "dues". Our troops, Disabled American Vets, MIA's, Policemen, Firemen people who try and protect our familys, friends and country, they have paid there "dues".
Unlike you who thinks just being born makes you equal.
You keep referring to these "dues." When did all Americans get this debt to be paid? What do you get when you pay off these "dues?" Who is the lien-holder?

Mel Adjusted said:
The only thing you've done is excersise your right to let your alligator mouth over load your tweety bird butt.
What does that even mean? That's English, but I guess my Master's degree isn't up to snuff. <tear>
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,359 Posts
Unlike you who thinks just being born makes you equal.
Like I said, nothing worse than soldiers who come back and think they are somehow stationed above everyone else.

Mel you need to look up Edward R Murrow and do some reading. Of course, you probably love McCarthy and think Murrow is a traitor.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
72 Posts
Trypticon said:
You stated earlier that the people protesting when you arrived home were Hanoi Janes, giving aid to the enemy and treasonous. Perhaps you need to clarify why those people, who were exercising their 1st Amendment rights, were traitors, and how they gave aid to the enemy. Also, please illustrate the difference between those protestors and today's protestors............are they traitors, too?

Fact is when Hanoi Jane went and visited American POW's in North Vietnamm our POW's when she shook their hand handed her a piece of paper with there name and information on it. She turned the little note over to the enemy and the POW's were eather killed or tortured.
Then there John Boy. What a sweet heart. His claim to fame is seeing US troops comitting war crimes. Problem is, none have ever been documented.





Do you think that anyone who doesn't believe in God has no rights in the United States? Whose God are you talking about, anyway?

BTW, "Creator" was used specifically instead of God.

Well if "Creator" is used instead of God, then who is the "Creator"? How can they have "Creator" givin rights is they have no "Creator"?





Mexico is endangering the US by flooding our borders.

Illigal Mexicans are a very large danger, plus they have broken the law...
Japan has endangered us in the past by attacking us.

Japan is no longer a threat to the USA. Japan signed a peace treaty.
Russia is still endangering us

How is Russia endangering us? I just got back from there.
Cuba is a closed Communist society ruled by a dictator.

Cuba is a Communist society ruled by a dictator, and? I see no threat.
Italy? Well, you remember WWII, right?

I remember WWII quite will. Do you? and your point is?
All of the ones in my previous statement are currently endangering us in some way.

Care to revise?

A rattlesnake can be a danger but left along not much of a threat, but still a rattlesnake.




You keep referring to these "dues." When did all Americans get this debt to be paid? What do you get when you pay off these "dues?" Who is the lien-holder?

American blood has been spent so the dues has been paid for you so you can vioce your opinion and live in this country. When the dues isn't paid guess what? You better learn how to speak arbic.
There's nothing worse than a POS who have no respect for the troops who gave there life's or put it on the line so the loud mouths could enjoy these freedom.
Every person in the USA should thank every past and present military person for giving time from there life or gave there life so they could live in this country.



What does that even mean? That's English, but I guess my Master's degree isn't up to snuff. <tear>
You know what they taught me when I got my degree? "Now go forth and learn".
I guess your "Masters" degree isn't up to snuff. Seems you haven't learned.
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top