Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2001 Magic Mobile
938 Posts
I don't really like that wing. And that rear bumper is horrible! :barf: Got any pics of the front? I tried going to www.aqua.co.jp but that's not it...

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I liked it since it looked different. But yeah that rear under spoiler is FUGLY!

Here's another wing I saw at the MRT site.

But they have a 22B adjustable replica that looks nice for around $300+shipping.

·
Registered
2004 Forester XTi
1,005 Posts
Dayam! :eek: That's a cool ass front spoiler! ...the rear's gonna need some getting used to, but the car looks mean! Aqua is it??? I gotta go looking around. See ya.

·
GC8 FTW
7,470 Posts
Wizard of O.Z. said:
I liked it since it looked different. But yeah that rear under spoiler is FUGLY!

Here's another wing I saw at the MRT site.

But they have a 22B adjustable replica that looks nice for around $300+shipping.
stay far away from mrt's replica 22b wing...it has been known to crack...from prepping to paint and shipping and all that great stuff...irvine subaru stopped carrying it because they were tired of fixing the cracks iirc

·
GC8 FTW
7,470 Posts
i believe that the back of the aqua kit would look better if it was actually molded to the back bumper....but the rest of the kit is extremely nice

·
Registered
2001 Magic Mobile
938 Posts
akcel said:
heres what the front looks like.....wonder if it comes with the turn signals
Eh.. :barf: I don't like it. And those little orange circles are the turn signals. Reminds me of the puny Skyline turn signals.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Anyone find the AQUA link. That one posted earlier is not it as far as I can tell. I got the images from vivid racing, i wonder if there are more kits with a nicer looking rear bumper. The front looks nice and clean.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I like the front end, but the rear is hideous. I think that the body kit is the same as the one found in Tokyo Extreme Racer Zero.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I dont mind it. It looks like the zero sport wing except it's higher and has an extra wing on it. I'd rather get the zero sports wing.

·
Registered
392 Posts
i'm with him ^ zero sports wing looks better but the front does look like a skyline. At least the v shaped grill and blinker thingy.

are those stock sideskirts painted or aqua pieces?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts