Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i would post this over on the other club but would get flamed to all hell so be gentle with me...lol

now, i am going for the "JDM racer" kinda look when i get an L....along with the parts needed for an RS swap (lights, grill, beams and the whole wutnot) i am planning on a cwest front and sides as well as a trial rear bumper. OZ supperleggera's and some kind of coilover.Some kind of tints, and a nice black stained 5Zigen exhaust, Now picture this on an all black car....

i am thinkin it would look kinda cool to go with some kind of smaller GT type wing and i think i found it here....http://www.importfan.com/product.asp?0=360&1=363&3=2000 its only 7" tall so its not a humungous wing and its black so its kinda understated

i personally like it but i dont know if i am out of my mind or not, i like it cause no one has it and it will be unique. Let me have your opinions, mature opinions please :)

sorry i just dont like the rally wings like 22B/V5 style...to each his own right? lol

thanks all!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.