Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
98 BMW M3
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i thought i would pass the invite along to you guys. I am one of the admins at www.apexnetwork.net and i wanted some rs25 guys to come along to the meet and have some fun! anyways here some info about the bbq:

What: Apex Network Summer BBQ Meet #1
When: Sunday July 20th @ 1:00PM to Whenever
Where: Elk Grove Municipal Park
Who: Everyone and Anyone

It's getting warm out there. What better way to spend your Sunday afternoon with the coolest people on the internet?! Ok, so Bub Rub and Tron Guy won't be there, but the second coolest group of people on the net will! Everyone is welcome, as long as you bring a good attitude and respect the facilities and people sharing the park. Please no burnouts, racing, ghost riding or anything to draw police attention or warrant complaints. This is a potluck style BBQ so please bring food that you would like to eat and we can all share.

Here is a link to a map of the Park. I'm not exactly sure where in the park we will be located but once I get there I will put some signs up. I will be arriving very early to reserve us a spot. Anyone that wants to come and keep me company is more than welcome.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...392666,-121.372447&spn=0.011974,0.027294&z=16

Hope to see everyone there!

·
Registered
98 BMW M3
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oops just noted that there was another BBQ going on the same day. If you guys can't make the other one, you guys are welcome to come to the ApexNetwork.net bbq

1 - 2 of 2 Posts