Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

Apex-i Black Face Tach

2K views 13 replies 4 participants last post by  Area1320 
#1 ·
I have tried to get a night shot of this tach...i LOVe the APEx-I tach and how quickly it responds but i hate the nasty idiglo. I want the new black face on they have but i would like to see a nightshot of it. i want to know if just the numbers light up and if so what color...it's a perfect tach and fit for on the Stock RS guage Cluster bezel. was also looking at the new AutoMeter Cobalt guage line...those are WHAT i am going to be using in my car, they look great, maybe they'll put out a tach with a 3 3/8" w/ a shift light...looks AWESOME at night...anyone have any pics of the Apex-i black one they could post?? Thanks in Advance

#2 ·
bumpity-ump-bump

anyone??

#5 ·
thanks for the pic...any chance you can get a night shot of it?? i plan to mount mine on the Guage cluster bezel in front of the factory tach.

#7 ·
nah i'll mount it so i CAN see the MIL but i plan to NEVER have that on.

hehe

#9 ·
i don't want it showing where it's obvious to police....i like a suttle look. Obtrusive is bad.

#11 ·
so is there anyway you could get a nightshot of it??

#13 ·
okay...well if you ever get a new one i would relaly appreciate a night shot of it...anyhow have a merry christmas

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.