Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2001 STM Sedan
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have tried to get a night shot of this tach...i LOVe the APEx-I tach and how quickly it responds but i hate the nasty idiglo. I want the new black face on they have but i would like to see a nightshot of it. i want to know if just the numbers light up and if so what color...it's a perfect tach and fit for on the Stock RS guage Cluster bezel. was also looking at the new AutoMeter Cobalt guage line...those are WHAT i am going to be using in my car, they look great, maybe they'll put out a tach with a 3 3/8" w/ a shift light...looks AWESOME at night...anyone have any pics of the Apex-i black one they could post?? Thanks in Advance

·
Registered
2001 STM Sedan
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bumpity-ump-bump

anyone??

·
Registered
2001 STM Sedan
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the pic...any chance you can get a night shot of it?? i plan to mount mine on the Guage cluster bezel in front of the factory tach.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Hndatch627 said:
thanks for the pic...any chance you can get a night shot of it?? i plan to mount mine on the Guage cluster bezel in front of the factory tach.
so you also dont see the Check Engine light? ;)

:lol:

that tach looks nice btw.

·
Registered
2001 STM Sedan
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nah i'll mount it so i CAN see the MIL but i plan to NEVER have that on.

hehe

·
Registered
2001 2.5RS
2,114 Posts
MagicMT said:
That thing looks big! Doesn't that get in the way of other gauges? Why don't you just mount it where everyone normally mounts their shiftlights?
I just can't see the speedo, I didn't want it off to the side...
It's easier to look down a hair and keep the track in view than to look off to the side..

·
Registered
2001 STM Sedan
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i don't want it showing where it's obvious to police....i like a suttle look. Obtrusive is bad.

·
Registered
2001 STM Sedan
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
so is there anyway you could get a nightshot of it??

·
Registered
2001 STM Sedan
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
okay...well if you ever get a new one i would relaly appreciate a night shot of it...anyhow have a merry christmas

1 - 14 of 14 Posts