Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
DemodderedOGmoss
05 LGT, 06 WRX wag, ZX6R
4,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else have these? I picked them up used about 2 weeks ago, and well I was wondering how they perform/ride/lower/etc. Right now I don't have any struts for them, any suggestions? looking for slightly used V5's, possibly...I'm just figuring out if they're a good keep for now or not...

·
Registered
796 Posts
I looked at those some time back, but I never really found out any info on them. You might email them at [email protected] They replied to my questions about their coilovers fairly quickly.

They would probably work well with version 5 struts, AGXs or Ohlins struts if you can find them and want to pay the $2500 for the best struts on the market.

·
Registered
135 Posts
They suck! Sorry to be so blunt. But I saw a club member that has those Apex springs. It started out fine, but overtime, his car began to sag. More.... and more.... and then more....and some more!

·
DemodderedOGmoss
05 LGT, 06 WRX wag, ZX6R
4,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
God god, I don't think blunt is the right word :( Ah well, I'll probably sell them to buy a Rallispec N1 exhaust (yay Found the one i want!!)

·
Registered
135 Posts
OK OK.... maybe they are of different models. So I shouldn't generalised all Apex springs. However the guys were well aware of this issue with Apex springs.

·
DemodderedOGmoss
05 LGT, 06 WRX wag, ZX6R
4,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ah ok, we'll see what happens, I may use them, I may not. I'd really like some H&Rs or 5Zigens.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts