Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anything going on?????? now meets, no nothing?
Frakk

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
And there's a fun "let's move one hood from one place and take it to another" trip, too! :D

·
Registered
172 Posts
yep import revolution! here is the site: Import Revolution

My car will actually be there! so if you guys go, swing by and say hi! the show is on saturday from 4pm to 11pm in anaheim.

and frank, aren't we installing your new wing on sunday? :happynow:

see you guys there!

->arthur

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
litoljon said:

and frank, aren't we installing your new wing on sunday? :happynow:

see you guys there!

->arthur
Sure thing Pal!
Frank:happynow:

·
Registered
172 Posts
sunnys25 said:
How was the show? Sorry I couldn't make it. I was at a b-day party in whittier the whole day.
The show was great. too bad they placed us in the JDM aftermarket class. I was competing with full-mugen civic's! :curse:

oh well, at least got to meet quite a few people.

by the way there were only two GC8's in the show floor. Mine and franco's(jdmimpreza). both by the way right next to each other. :boxer: :D

hey frank! haven't heard from you yet!

->arthur

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
I heard there was a cop ambush and cops were just lining up for when people left, they were getting everyone with all their not-so-legal mods... oops!

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yep! I actually cruised by it Saturday but there was just sohh! much fucking traffice that we gave up and descided to just get piss drunk instead! and I spanked the shit out of a Moded out Accord! I think it was a '98! couldn't hang with the Scoob! Hondas what a joke! THere was an accident on the other side of the road where the show was.
Arthur I was hoping to cacth you there but we shoul've gotten there sooner I think me and mY cuz' go there at 9:00pm, he was cruising his Supra that's fucking monster by the way!
FRAKK

·
Registered
172 Posts
yep there were tons of cops when we rolled out at around 11:30pm.

frank,

you should have came by and said hi. oh well. so when you picking up the wing? give me a call!

->arthur

1 - 18 of 18 Posts