Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
99 SF, 93 L,
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long story short, it may end up in the next month or 3 (or 4) that I'll be looking to move out of my current place. I was planning to move back to stay with my mom (afterwards) so I could help her with her mortgage but I think at this point, it's probably better if I stay in the bay area instead of living 2 1/2 hours from work. I'm looking to see if anyone wants to room with me or if they want/need a roommate. I prefer a place with a garage so I can work on my car(s) and other projects as well. I work in Santa Clara but wouldn't mind commuting if it required it... just kinda depends.

·
Registered
99 SF, 93 L,
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yah, maybe just a bit... the original owner that I bought my MY00 RS from was commuting from Oakland to SJ... so my car currently has 227k miles :D.

I think Hayward is the farthest I can probably do... or depending on rent, I may consider living a bit further (since I was planning to get a small Honda for commuting).

·
Registered
sold it to Susie the Subie
3,233 Posts
there are a lot of nice places with garages in Castro Valley, Fair View, Union City

·
Registered
99 SF, 93 L,
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My only preference is that it's not in a ghetto area, place is habitable, and it's not too expensive. Oh yeah, the bigger workplace available, the better ;).

Hey oldhat: what is your budget?

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
My only preference is that it's not in a ghetto area, place is habitable, and it's not too expensive. Oh yeah, the bigger workplace available, the better ;).

Hey oldhat: what is your budget?
Cheap, $600-$700 per person? Dunno, maybe a little more.

Down to find a loft? We can drive our motorcycles and car into the living room and put a vert ramp in the kitchen. It'll be like that movie "Big" with Tom Hanks.

·
Registered
99 SF, 93 L,
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cheap, $600-$700 per person? Dunno, maybe a little more.

Down to find a loft? We can drive our motorcycles and car into the living room and put a vert ramp in the kitchen. It'll be like that movie "Big" with Tom Hanks.
That budget is totally fine with me. I could comfortably do more if necessary. Though, I'd like not to so I could pour more money into my projects:D.

:lol:Yah, a loft would be very sweet! BTW when you looking to move and stuff?

·
Registered
sold it to Susie the Subie
3,233 Posts
lol at vert ramp idea.

Union City is 1/3 warehouses, 1/3 nice living comunities, 1/3 Walmart theater in-n-out and ricer kids on saturday.

Right in between Donbarton and San Mateo bridge

1 - 13 of 13 Posts