Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Silver '99 Impreza 2.5 RS
118 Posts
I check in every once in a while, but not often. Just killin' a few minutes now before I go out for dinner and drinks.

Happy Friday!

Sean
www.subrew.com

·
Registered
68 Posts
yeah... still here. Not too often, but still here.

Sean... what happened today? No show at the autocross? *shrug* I hope you were doing something more fun.

I spun the car twice through the finish lights (once on each of my 3rd and 4th runs) and still couldn't catch Chris.

Andy

·
Registered
2000 RS BRP
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Andy's Scooby eats cones!!!! :lol:

Too bad I had to chase the leftovers!!

I had tons of fun today! :D

Thanks Andy for riding along and the "helpful" tips!

Teresa

·
13 Years of RS
2005 Toyota Corolla :(
5,532 Posts
I'm still here! Every time I log onto rs25.com, I check to see if there are any new posts here in the NW forum, and if there are, I check them out (like this one). Rarely happens, though, not enough traffic in here. And the NW on I-Club is almost all Seattle, so even that doesn't help me much. Oh, well, better than nothing.

·
Registered
174 Posts
yeah i rarely check here... the nw forum, because all the Seattle traffic is at i-club. Funny thing is, that is about the only forum i hit over there. Unless i have a tech search I want to do. Occasionally off-topic too but rarely.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Wow people have actually used this forum latley! I posted in here a while back but it seemed like no one came here. Hi to everyone :)

·
Registered
1993 Impreza L Greyish
1,694 Posts
Hhm

I'm here now :p

Any other 2.5 RS from Eugene on here? I see a few from Oregon (Corvallis, Salem and Portland)

·
Registered
99' 2.5RS, 84' GL, 92' Loyale
4,229 Posts
Hey i'm going to live down in Eugene Oregon. Attending college at lane community. I need some friends:) especially if they own a 2.5 rs haha. Anyways e-me since I am looking for a place to live and a 2.5 rs to park in a good neigherhood.

·
Registered
2001 Subaru 2.5 RS Silver
477 Posts
Wow, old old thread! Anyway, there are a few guys in Eugene with RS still. Talk to Kotir.

·
Registered
99' 2.5RS, 84' GL, 92' Loyale
4,229 Posts
yeah old thread eh? well I just searched Eugene Oregon and there was this thread. anyways i'm glad oregon is next to washington

1 - 20 of 21 Posts