Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to get some pics and info on how much to run with how much boost. what electronics are you running. how long did it last or is it still running?

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
Watch that you are not maxing out your injectors as they can only handle so much hp before they're at full duty cycle.

·
Registered
RSTi, STi V6, BRZ Turbo
6,318 Posts
What kit do you plan on using? What turbo setup do you have? Have you built your block? I use a Venom VCN-2000 kit running a 90 shot. I don't have a turbo though. The VCN-2000 adds injector pulses to add fuel making it a perfectly controled wet system. The cool part about the Venom is that it can use it's own injectors. When I go turbo, my nitrous will have extra injectors. yum.
Kevin

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a Minnam stage 2 turbo kit running 8PSI. I've got my hands on a NOS system for free so you really can't complain. I only want to run a 50 shot. the motor is bone stock, I'm waiting to do rods and pistons!(if it ain't broke don't fix it, but if you do break it upgrade it!)

·
Registered
RSTi, STi V6, BRZ Turbo
6,318 Posts
8 lbs without proper engine management is about it for you my friend. Time to upgrade the ecu, rods, and pistons. I would not squirt without them.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I figured if I back it down to 5PSI I could squirt it just a little bit! I would probably gain more power that way than running 8PSI.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Give me a good price on forged pistons and rods and I may just throw a 100 shot at her tonight! the only way to avoid temptation is to give into it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts