Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
99 2.5 RS-T
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know some of you out there are using the GReddy E Manage on your RS-Ts. I was wondering if you could give me a hand with baseline maps, correction factors, etc.

Thanks

·
Registered
190 Posts
I guess no one here is using the E-manage at the current time. Wish I could help though, esp. hearing that Greddy came out with a bunch of patches for the software and the thing is actually decent now. Pretty low price for something that does A/F and timing.

Ben

·
Registered
99 2.5 RS-T
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've gotten confirmation that it will work, I should have mine next week. I plan to zero-ize all the settings and start clean (I am getting it used) so we'll see.

·
Registered
796 Posts
I will be using the emanage for engine control with the supercharger kits. I should have the unit before the 1st.

·
Registered
99 2.5 RS-T
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Templar, welcome back from Fl. Please do your best to document your Emanage experiences (settings, baselines, etc) as there seems to be quite a bit of interest in it. My problem (as with most folks) is the total lack of support, and those who ahve gotten it to work aren't very forthcoming with there results. I'm going to install it and tune it N/A first (trial by fire) before I install the turbo just in case.

·
Registered
1999/2017 RSTI
221 Posts
I'm still stalking you Boy... hehe... but i went with the reflash for now... cause i think i can get the emanage cheap in Hong kong...

·
Registered
99 2.5 RS-T
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
FaLex, thanks for the link... seems to have died out though. HOK, I got the E-Manage Monday and should install it this weekend... wish me luck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts