Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
L On Roids.
98L 2.2
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looked at the car and noticed one of them is missing a bushing and bolt. I bought the car with the suspension mods in it, and have no clue what kind of end links these are. There no name on it from what I could see. Looks like the rear sway bar is bent a lil from the accident. Still a newb at all of this, do I go and get WRX ones for the sway and end links, or do I get GC8 ones? Same question goes for the fronts.

From what I recall, I got a Perrin RSB 22mm on there right now.

Attachments

·
Registered
2012 Audi S4
1,954 Posts
The rear endlinks are the same for all impreza's 93-07 with the exception of the STi's. They will list the same part under both categories. The GD and GC chassis can use the same rear sway bar however almost all aftermarket companies will offer two different bars, different part numbers, different designs etc. So there is a difference.

For the front endlinks you need specific ones for your car only. Since the sway bars are different for a turbo GC, NA GC, turbo GD, NA GD the endlinks are going to be different for each model as well. You MIGHT be able to use the NA 2.5RS endlinks for your car but im not certain.

·
Registered
2000 Impreza RS <Red>
1,197 Posts
Putting a bushing into an endlink without a press is a pain. I had one pop out of my stock endlinks and it took way too much effort to put it back in. Mind you, this was with the stock mushy rubber bushings.

·
L On Roids.
98L 2.2
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'll let ya know within the next few days. Kinda hard finding information on these MrJosh endlinks. Is he a member who made parts for the site like Supers does?

·
Registered
JDM Moneypit
599 Posts
I think you got it right. I haven't seen those in a long time. A lot of people run kartboy rear endlinks, there's always Whiteline, haven't seen anyone really run GTSpec but they look nice. I've never really heard anything bad about the endlinks if they're the solid aluminum ones.

·
L On Roids.
98L 2.2
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Just searched Mr Josh and his products. Had no idea he made knockoffs of kartboy's end link. And alot of people seem to be complaining about the bushings off the rear end links.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.