Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to do some mods, and wanted to get to know some people in my area. I need to know where to go and who knows their sh*t! So, if you're in the Denver area, hit me up.

Much respect,
Tim

·
Registered
100 Posts
What are you looking to get done? I'm in Boulder, might know some people...let me know what you are looking for.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi, I live near the tech center and work at ListenUp in Denver. I just got a 2002 GT wagon and have had a Ganzflow intake and a lightweight pulley set installed at Suby Sports in Colorado Springs. That town is a hotbed of Suby mod outfits. Brandon at Suby Sports was great to work with and the mods made a very nice improvement. Lew Black

PS My life is too busy to make a hobby of the car, though I wish that were different. I hope to do further mods, however, to make it better driving in the mountains.

·
Premium Member
2001 Subaru Impreza RS
586 Posts
Yeah there are plenty of people in town that can help you. James who runs the board is knowledgeable, and I know some things, though most of what I've been told has flown right out. I have DMS 40mm coilovers, 20mm rear sway bar, STi top mounts, front strut brace, cold air intake, Scoobysport muffler, and gold Rota Tarmacs with Kumho 712's.

Nick C.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts