Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a 98 legacy, ej22.

It is up for a timing belt, and I'd much rather pay someone with experience on here, rather than taking it to a shop. I'd prefer someone who has done it a few times so there are no hiccups. It seems like an easy job, but as I have never worked in a ej22 bay, I would like some help.

Happy to pay, and provide beer and snacks.

I'm located in Ridgewood, NJ

Feel free to email me at [email protected]

Thanks,
John

·
Registered
1998 Impreza OBS
484 Posts
If you were closer me and my brother would come by and do it for lunch haha we love to help out Impreza owners how we can. Its a fairly simple job, you might even be able to tackle it yourself by following the DIY on here, thats how i learned and can now do it with my eyes closed practically (with some peaking haha)
best of luck!

·
I ❤ BOOBIES
99 Coupe
17,030 Posts
Its super easy to do, ive got my hands full for a while but im 15 minutes from you, if you need any help PM me and ill shoot you my cell.

·
Registered
'01 BRP GM6
406 Posts
...what Banshee said-- likewise here, too. Getting my experience in by taking my own apart as to which I just did, so everything is still fresh in my mind. I'm about 20 mins from Ridgewood (used to work in Wayne so I'm a bit familiar with 202 & 287), lmk if you need that hand.. cheers, mate

1 - 5 of 5 Posts