Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK first of all green tea house pawns shoddy cup..
just gonna get that outta the way..
second of all Imma white yellow bitch ass...
no with that said,

Anyone here go to green tea house ever?
if so wanna meet sometime..

or are you just gonna post a supposed picture of me in ap rison cell getting ass fucked by a black man of some sort..
Val you can do the honors.

OK I'm out,
I'm very baked right now so I really dont know what I just typed...
uh oh.

Peace,
Devon

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok I mean to say

does anyone hear hit green tea house for boba?

You know its near lollicup and what not?

heh
ok

devon

·
Registered
my00 2.5 rs white
330 Posts
ok so i'm pretty high right now as well and i can't understand any of you inqueries? what the fuck are you trying to say?

PEACE!

i hit the green but i'm not so sure about hitting the green tea

·
Registered
377 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
OK correction.

About the black guy fucking me in the ass, I meant to say that I could picture Val posting that picture ands tuff...so he might as well get it over with .. sorta like a hazing for noobs and what not.

Anyhow guys, Does anyone get boba at green tea house or just lollicup..

Comeon dont be so ruff = / sheesh the suspense to get a god damn question answered.

Peace,
Devon

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I agree with you Tall, but sometimes if you get it at green tea it can be goood..
I only broguht it up cause I saw a thread in her that mentioned " lollicup" and stuff..
come on guys..

I wanna be apart of the esoteric car club to...
= / I got a car with the 2.5 engine.. dont shoot me !

Alright peace,
Devon

·
It's not a GC
07 WRX Wag0nz
9,387 Posts
Ok! I'm a little slow today( but that is always the case ) so what is this thread about again?

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I don't know Frakk. Dingle Berry Kid what's to join some kind of car club I think. Hey dude, we aren’t esoteric in any way but we want you to come to a meet or a drive. We will try to be mysterious and obscure for you.:p

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
come on Sean you can back me up = p

Ya this thread was about green tea boba.. uk now those goddam green boba balls?

Yea I've only been on the forum for like 6-7 months.. so I guess I'm still a nobb and what not.

But it dont matter I dont post that much..
Ya so I always wanted an my 2000 RS for a long time but couldnt get one. so now I have a TS ...which is a cheaper version of the rs which I couldnt get for reaons that I dont wanna get into..

But its still hands down the coolest car....and I'm glad my car shares the same engine so.. I dunno

Dingleberry eh?
Yea my name is from Final fantasy you know those games ? but I figured you guys were like 23 + so u didnt give a shit.

Take care scoobys,
Devon

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Come show off the TS this weekend when we drive Latigo Canyon. I think you would be the only one with that car and that's cool as hell. I'm not really a jerk I just play one on the internet so don't mind me. :p

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hell ya...
the TS is about as rare as an RS.. and thats prolly true..
how often you see a GD chasis with out a hood scoop with out two tone paint.

Hell yea..

yea I love my little wagon...lotsa fun..
At X mas time I'm putting some 17 inch tires and rota Sdr's / intake custom job and exhaust job with sean/ and some pulleys so that when I'll join u guys..
right now I'm stock cept for a 23 mm sway
Soo..
Until then arlight?
Take care scooobys.

Devon

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
green boba balls, I have hear of this, but I still have no idea what your talking about? I'm still trying to figure out how the thread went from drinking tea, to tea bagging?!?!?!11?1?1/

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Dude those boba balls are some messed up chewy shit people put in the green tea flavored smoothies, these are bad enough on their own, but the balls themselves taste like rotten black licorice with pepper on it.
:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts