is there like a rose red and a burgundy? the one i'm going to look at is a 2000There's 2 different reds that OBS came in depending on which year you buy.
The one above looks to be Brilliant Red over grey, Mines Sedona Red over Metallic beige.
OK now you're starting to annoy me...I stated there was 2 reds offered. Did you read the title of the thread I linked "JWalker's 2000OBS? And a quick 2 sec google search confirms that.is there like a rose red and a burgundy? the one i'm going to look at is a 2000
haha i totally wasn't thinking and didn't read the last line of ur post cuz i clicked on the link. Then read the title. woops
1998 Subaru Impreza AWD Wagonyeah the main reason i'd get it is cuz of 48k miles! theres a black impreza L that looks perfect for a 1000 less but 150k miles and all maintenance done.. seems a little steep for 6500.
there's a buunch of things with this car that might steer me away.
thank you for this. you all are obviously going to know what to look for more than i am. i'm going to look at it but i'm going to print off what you said . i'm sure he's going to tell me to get the f*ck out cuz someone will buy it without noticing that..there's a buunch of things with this car that might steer me away.
1. last picture of the front end. nothing on the passenger side matches up. the headlight and hood and corner light are all totally off.
2. corner marker lights have been painted. as well as the black turn signals. nothing big there, BUT, it could mean that there were mods done and taken off to be put back to stock. while not a big deal, it could mean issues.
3. trunk has been debadged. could mean wreck, could mean someone didn't like the badges. however, drivers side of rear hatch doesn't line up. or match that of the passenger side.
4. DUCT tape on the AC compressor line. wtf happened here. could be why the compressor doesn't work.
5. there are supposed to be two fans on the radiator. i only see one.
6. price. waaaay to high for that amount of miles.
just a few things that popped out to me. and for you to keep in mind.