Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
White 2000 Impreza OBS
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some pics of red OBS' cuz i got a chance to pick one up with 48k miles... I can't come around to reallyyy like the color. Maybe some sweet red OBS's with 2 tone with a nice stance!

·
Registered
White 2000 Impreza OBS
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Free!
01 RSTI / 03LeggyH6
6,936 Posts

·
Registered
White 2000 Impreza OBS
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK now you're starting to annoy me...I stated there was 2 reds offered. Did you read the title of the thread I linked "JWalker's 2000OBS? And a quick 2 sec google search confirms that.

Subaru Impreza 1999, 2000, 2001 archive
haha i totally wasn't thinking and didn't read the last line of ur post cuz i clicked on the link. Then read the title. woops :sleep:

·
Registered
2k BRP wagon (sold) 06 MTBajaT
811 Posts
yeah the main reason i'd get it is cuz of 48k miles! theres a black impreza L that looks perfect for a 1000 less but 150k miles and all maintenance done.. seems a little steep for 6500.
1998 Subaru Impreza AWD Wagon
if this is the one you are talking about... seems like 1500 bucks
too expensive if u ask me

·
Baby❤Daddy
98L Wagon
27,835 Posts
1998 Subaru Impreza AWD Wagon
if this is the one you are talking about... seems like 1500 bucks
too expensive if u ask me
there's a buunch of things with this car that might steer me away.

1. last picture of the front end. nothing on the passenger side matches up. the headlight and hood and corner light are all totally off.

2. corner marker lights have been painted. as well as the black turn signals. nothing big there, BUT, it could mean that there were mods done and taken off to be put back to stock. while not a big deal, it could mean issues.

3. trunk has been debadged. could mean wreck, could mean someone didn't like the badges. however, drivers side of rear hatch doesn't line up. or match that of the passenger side.

4. DUCT tape on the AC compressor line. wtf happened here. could be why the compressor doesn't work.

5. there are supposed to be two fans on the radiator. i only see one.

6. price. waaaay to high for that amount of miles.

just a few things that popped out to me. and for you to keep in mind.

·
Registered
White 2000 Impreza OBS
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
there's a buunch of things with this car that might steer me away.

1. last picture of the front end. nothing on the passenger side matches up. the headlight and hood and corner light are all totally off.

2. corner marker lights have been painted. as well as the black turn signals. nothing big there, BUT, it could mean that there were mods done and taken off to be put back to stock. while not a big deal, it could mean issues.

3. trunk has been debadged. could mean wreck, could mean someone didn't like the badges. however, drivers side of rear hatch doesn't line up. or match that of the passenger side.

4. DUCT tape on the AC compressor line. wtf happened here. could be why the compressor doesn't work.

5. there are supposed to be two fans on the radiator. i only see one.

6. price. waaaay to high for that amount of miles.

just a few things that popped out to me. and for you to keep in mind.
thank you for this. you all are obviously going to know what to look for more than i am. i'm going to look at it but i'm going to print off what you said :D. i'm sure he's going to tell me to get the f*ck out cuz someone will buy it without noticing that..

and when i asked how flexible on price he gave me that same shit that every person says who wants to be a good salesmen.. "with all the interest i've had, i'm firm on the price." i feel like if u had THAT much interest it would be sold when he posted it over a week ago. haha

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.