Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
at apex, on throttle
'99 RS, '02 Legacy, '10 'beca
1,184 Posts
I do and make some of the RS guys look silly! :D

It's a lot different than the way the RS was and it is much slower, but a good driver can make up a .3L and + 80 lbs difference.

·
at apex, on throttle
'99 RS, '02 Legacy, '10 'beca
1,184 Posts
No pics of the car in action, but do have pics of it.

Go to this page Click Here!

I was running SM as that's where I'll end up when my engine goes in, but now I'm going to run DSP as well... I don't fit in STS anymore.

Thanks - Jon

·
Registered
10 Posts
that's a beautiful obs, omaha. Why the hell did they hafta get rid of the hood scoop/vents look?

I didn't buy my OBS to drive around in a parking lot :D . I like to tool around the Sierras, flyfishing, hiking and stuff. OBS gives me room for gear, AWD, raised heavy duty suspension (although I just found out I have a 13 mm rear sway bar, thank you, Subaru :curse: ) .

That said, maybe I'll get into it...gotta get a driver's license situation cleared up first ;) .

J

·
0 Posts
I just got my 2000 OBS and plan on autocrossing it starting this spring. I'm still in HS and have been salivating over auto-x for a few years now.....

·
Registered
338 Posts
my friend lou aotoxs his 96 obs done to 99 sti ra spec plus exhaust, link plus, prodrive struts and springs, whitline rear sway bar, sparco strut brace, sti rear strut brace with a triangle bar added. some other things also. he said he kills zo6s all day long and other high end cars. he has draged a few times and owns zo6s there also. dam guy has the best wagon ever!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts