Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Aspen white 00 RS, WRB 03 WRX
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...in a black RS coupe? I saw a rs25.com sticker on your car, so I figured that you're on here.

I have some pictures of your car I can post up if you're interested. Nothing spectacular, but I know I always like having pictures of my car and I figured you might too. It's better than paying their photographer. :D

·
Registered
2006 Impreza WRX Limited
2,603 Posts
Ugh... I was hoping no one would see me there. I was doing terrible. I ran 15.0 with headers and stock exhaust and old worn out clutch. Last night my best was 15.4 with headers, cat-back, delta 2000 cams, new exedy clutch, and full top end rebuild including new valves and all that good stuff.

I couldn't get my 60' times below a 2.0... just not used to the new clutch yet. I need some practice launching with it. I was running 1.7's before...

Post pics please :)

·
Registered
2006 Impreza WRX Limited
2,603 Posts
come back online and post the pics!

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ugh... I was hoping no one would see me there. I was doing terrible. I ran 15.0 with headers and stock exhaust and old worn out clutch. Last night my best was 15.4 with headers, cat-back, delta 2000 cams, new exedy clutch, and full top end rebuild including new valves and all that good stuff.

I couldn't get my 60' times below a 2.0... just not used to the new clutch yet. I need some practice launching with it. I was running 1.7's before...

Post pics please :)
I was going to be nice and not mention anything about the launch :lol:

...seemed like all the AWD cars had a problem with that last night. None of the EVOs could launch well.

come back online and post the pics!
Sorry about that. I'm stuck at work so I really didn't have much time until now.

Anyways, I got about 3-4 shots of you leaving the light which are all pretty similar, but this one's my favorite:

I cropped and tweaked it a bit (Let me know if you like it):

I'm working on this one next, although it might not come out alright since it was so dark:

I can also email you larger versions if you want.

·
Registered
2006 Impreza WRX Limited
2,603 Posts
The only race I won all night :lol:

Thanks though I LOVE that first shot. Makes my car look nice!

If you wanna email me all the full size ones that would be sweet. [email protected]

Thanks,
Matt

·
Registered
2006 Impreza WRX Limited
2,603 Posts
Oh and I just realized. That shot of me all alone is the race I went alone. I was waiting for the car next to me line up then I looked forward and the light was green. I just drove off like normal. I think I ran an 18 still though! My reaction time was like 3 seconds though. haha

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Thanks though I LOVE that first shot. Makes my car look nice!

If you wanna email me all the full size ones that would be sweet.

Thanks,
Matt

Thanks! I really need to get a longer lense for my camera. The seats are way too far back and at a bad angle, which kinda sucks.

I just sent you all of the pics I had of your car.

I'm going to be making it back up to the track with my other car and a couple of friends in a few weeks, so I'll be on the lookout for you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts