738 Posts
every once in a while i see some sweet obs's but never another RS
besides the few people i already know. lol

cedar point subaru meet 2012? hahaha

·
Registered
2001 Impreza GT
738 Posts
86 miles almost straight east down 224 from you.

i go boarding out at boston mills every once in a while.
my friends got a small subi business called crux motorsports he's in boardman, ohio, works at the subi dealer there too

·
Registered
2002 Impreza Rs
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That's cool! In a couple months I'm trying to get a pack of subies together to shoot a kick ass video for YouTube I've got some Go-Pros and some cool ideas and some awesome editing software for it! Just hafta wait till my car is done and the weather to break. Where is a good spot to get a tune around here and a awd dyno? If anybody wants in on the vid pm me your numbers and I'll get in contact with ya. I'm not on this site that much but you can find me ovr at dirtyimpreza.com daily with the same username.

·
Registered
2001 Impreza GT
738 Posts
dude i'm down for some subi videos!
i have ecuflash and can upload a tune, but i have no dyno and i'm just now starting to play with tuning.

start a journal and tell us about your car!

·
Registered
2002 Impreza Rs
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
dude i'm down for some subi videos!
i have ecuflash and can upload a tune, but i have no dyno and i'm just now starting to play with tuning.

start a journal and tell us about your car!
Ok awesome pm me! But yea I'll get a journal going here soon. My car is almost done just waiting for a few parts to arrive. I just put a fresh motor in it and hafta break it in. It's been on stands on my garage since September and I can't wait to get it back on the street!!!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.