Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
:sunny: Hey, I didn't think a 2.5rst existed in Utah. I have a 2001 Rs that will be converted within the next two months. I have the turbo intercooler, and ems on order, but i figure at least a month to gather all the other parts. Whose kit did you use, and where are you located. I could really use a little help getting my turbo kit together, and there is no better advice than first hand advice. I'm in the ogden area, I would really like to see your car, and maybe have a ride???? Let me know if that would be possible.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Liberty I live in Salt Lake City (Sandy to be more specific). I used Ludespeed's stage two t3/t4 tubo set up with a J&S Ultra Safeguard just to be safe. If you ever head down to Salt Lake for some random reason let me know I'd be glad to do whatever I can although my knowledge is not the BEST about turbo kits on RS's but I do know the basics, you'd be amazed how many people on this site know there "ish" about turbo kits. But E-mail me the next time you ever come down here, I'd be glad to show you the ride.

Thats really cool that your buildin up your own kit. I didn't have the guts to do that, I was afraid I might ruin something and then after I got my kit installed Cobb tuning showed up in Salt Lake out of nowhere. If I didn't have my turbo yet I would definetly try and build up my own and go to Cobb tuning for all the little tricks and details that I needed to know.

If you ever see me around stop me you can't miss my car it has the big yellow rally subaru decals on the sides

1 - 4 of 4 Posts