Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
most of the original regulars bounced when the forum ownership changed. the only reason I'm re-frequenting is because my year ban is up and there are still posts in my build thread with information about my car.

·
Premium Member
98 RS | 98 L Wagon
1,752 Posts
Do I count? :LOL: Never considered myself one of the OG's when I joined but maybe at this point I am. Purchases my coupe in '05 and still have it. Added a wagon in 2017. Basically only here to update my journals at this point :(

·
Registered
2000 RSTi - Sedona Red Pearl
785 Posts
most of the original regulars bounced when the forum ownership changed. the only reason I'm re-frequenting is because my year ban is up and there are still posts in my build thread with information about my car.
When did this happen? I guess I have been off the forms for around 5-6 years if not longer. Curious why everyone jumped?

Been on here for over 10 years though. I actually just recently posted to my members journal for the first time in 5-6 years lol.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
When did this happen? I guess I have been off the forms for around 5-6 years if not longer. Curious why everyone jumped?

Been on here for over 10 years though. I actually just recently posted to my members journal for the first time in 5-6 years lol.
summer last year i think? sounds about right since my year ban was up in october. honestly surprised it wasn't a permaban.

they left because the website sucks now. it is admittedly better now than it was 12 months ago. but fuck vertical scope, they ruin every thing they touch. as an example, VS bought pirate4x4, and the regulars/knowledgeable people made their own forum called, irate4x4 near immediately.

use an adblocker here.

all of the regulars (terryjr especially, miss his posts) that don't post here any more made a discord channel to chat, but it got a little...political at one point so i left. buecar might have the invite link.

·
Registered
99 White Mock 22B / 2004 Forester XT / 2013 BRZ Limited
6,692 Posts
I’m kinda half here but kinda here just to get out of the game unfortunately. :(

Reactions: i2()N!N

·
Registered
99 White Mock 22B / 2004 Forester XT / 2013 BRZ Limited
6,692 Posts
summer last year i think? sounds about right since my year ban was up in october. honestly surprised it wasn't a permaban.

they left because the website sucks now. it is admittedly better now than it was 12 months ago. but fuck vertical scope, they ruin every thing they touch. as an example, VS bought pirate4x4, and the regulars/knowledgeable people made their own forum called, irate4x4 near immediately.

use an adblocker here.

all of the regulars (terryjr especially, miss his posts) that don't post here any more made a discord channel to chat, but it got a little...political at one point so i left. buecar might have the invite link.
Curious... where is this discord that the OG'ers are at? ;)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts