Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Silver 2K RS Coupe
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There hasn't been much discussion lately on nitrous squirting an otherwise stock EJ25. Venom, NX, Zex, NOS...Lots of choices on systems, but which one to buy? I'm thinking of a 30-40 shot to shake things up a little...Searching the net is bringing up lots of info for everything but Subarus. (except the NOS article at Speed Options)
Thanks for any info you can share :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
I just want to agree with you. I am looking for exactly the same setup but I cant find any reassuring information. What setup to use? how long will the motor hold up? That new NOSzle setup is brilliant. Except for the minimum power shot is like 75HP. Somebody please share.

Silver 2K RS Coupe
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
So far, I'm leaning toward ZEX only because their web site has more concise info compared to the others I've seen and it's litterate...Pretty bad reason to choose a system! Their smallest shot is 55 and I think that's a lot to start with, but I have no idea. That pic of the exploded maxima elsewhere in the car werks forum scares the shit out of me though, user error or not.

edit: Hmmm...That NOSzle set looks kind of half baked to me, what with plastic lines to carry the N2O and fuel, and it makes the injector/rail assy. taller so you would have to use spacers to mount the injectors back on the rails/engine.

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
A few guys around here have been running Zex and Venom kits @ 75hp for well over a year with no problems.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts