Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
13 Years of RS
2005 Toyota Corolla :(
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I decided I don't want to turbo my RS right now, and so now, I guess, I should try to find a new home for all the parts I already have. Figured I would post here, and maybe find a local buyer. The parts I have are as follows:

WRX TD04 turbo
Unique up and down pipes (works with stock header)
1st Gen Eclipes BOV w/mounting flange
Split Second VC2 adjustable voltage clamp
Saab 900 all aluminum intercooler
Vortech 6:1 FMU (RRFPR)
Autometer Phantom 2-1/6" oil pressure guage
A-Pillar trim piece pre-drilled for Autometer pillar pod

As you can see, it's a lot of the main parts that are needed for a good, working turbo kit. The reason I decided not to do this is that I still have almost 2 years left on my warrenty, it's my only car, and it's leased. I would love the power, but until I own it outright and have a second car, I think I'll hold off. Maybe build me some lowrider bikes:D So if anyone is interested, either respond here or PM me. I'd like to sell it all as one package, but I can part it out, too, if nobody wants the whole thing. And if you live close enough to the Portland area, I could even deliver it right to you, saving us both the hassle of shipping. Here's a picture of all the parts together:

Attachments

·
13 Years of RS
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's prices, shipping not included.

Turbo $250
IC $65
VC2 $40
U/P $200
D/P $225
FMU $50
BOV $55
Oil $45
A-Pllar $20
-------------
Total $950

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
You probably already know, but if you post in the classifieds section an email is automatically sent out to a bunch of subscribers... might help you sell stuff quicker! :D

·
13 Years of RS
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, but I was hoping for a local buyer so I wouldn't have to deal with the shipping. But I'll probably trow some of it up in there pretty soon, as sure as I find out who local is buying what.

·
13 Years of RS
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
j-pipe from BOV is sold
FMU is sold

Still have the actual BOV

1 - 5 of 5 Posts