Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've been there when I lived here before but I forgot about the lack of car stuff to do in winter. The only car people who live around me are a bunch of Honda owners and talking with them is like beating your head against a wall. It feels so good when you finally stop. I was hoping there were some Subaru owners around up for getting together to watch some WRC when/if it comes on Speedvision.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well then I'll have to see about getting something together. Need to find a good spot first. Like maybe have something right after an auto-x this spring.

While I'm at it wheres a good place to get the two exhaust gaskets for the muffler to use with the Rallyspec Apexi exhaust as well as a place to get the gaskets for the Borla header?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Autocross season is still a couple months away . . . good idea, though.

As for gaskets . . . did the parts not come with gaskets? If you're gonna need OEM gaskets, then I'd say just go to a dealer. If not, then try Manik Muffler on RT40. It's close to the Circuit City (on the same side of RT40). They do a lot of custom exhaust work . . . they might have some gaskets for your application.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well its too cold to have a bar b q right now so that idea is out. Not a whole lot going on car related. We could get together to install an ass load of parts on my car. That should be enough to keep everyone busy for a few hours.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hehe. I might be up for an install session.

BTW, I dunno if you saw the thread about the photo shoot but I think the meet is this Sunday (yes, Superbowl Sunday). If you go to the www.nasioc.com forums in the mid-atlantic forum, you'll see the Mid-A Calendar thread. It MIGHT be a mini-meet . . .

Jason

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well there used to be. No idea whats going on with the rest of them. People are pretty scattered since the I-Club nasioc split.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I could probably do a Friday meet. Depends on where it is and if this damn cold will ever let up. I hate driving with Marylanders and screwed up roads.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts