Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
2001 Subaru Impreza RS
588 Posts
I like Nick's reasoning on i-club why we don't have avatars. Takes up un necessary space and takes longer to download. I think it kinda looks trashy, but if we had them, I wouldn't hate it.

Nick C.

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,637 Posts
I thought about it but I really don't like them... besides I think we would all benefit from faster downloads and an overall faster server.

·
Registered
2000 2.5RS
33 Posts
Here is the image I want to use, with me and my peeps.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

16z with RE-92z
Trunk Light with Net

(Yes, I feel avatars are silly)

·
DemodderedOGmoss
05 LGT, 06 WRX wag, ZX6R
4,654 Posts
IF your gonna put a picture in your signature... MAKE IT SMALL! nothing huge... maybe like this:

I got a couple of other suggestions too, but I'm too tired to list them, maybe I'll e-mail the Admin (James right?) :D

·
Registered
2000 2.5RS
33 Posts
COwannago said:

Your hanging with some cool cats. I gotta hang with you foolio's one of these days.

Nick C.
Where is the block of wood?
Oh yeah.

(yes, I suck at photochopping...)

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,637 Posts
Moss,

Yeah, I'm the admin, and I am open to all new ideas. Granted I seem to have shot most of them down lately I still like to hear them all...

·
Registered
2001 Magic Mobile
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
moss said:
IF your gonna put a picture in your signature... MAKE IT SMALL! nothing huge... maybe like this:

The avatars on the www.streetracing.org forums are really small. There way smaller than the pic above. Maybe half that size. I don't think it makes their site any slower. Ah well, I think I'm outnumbered...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts