Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2002 Outback Sport White
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well...ive started looking seriously at wheels, and will be buying some soon. my plans have changed quite a bit with what i want to do with the car...that being said i ordered some coilovers to lower this thing. and id like to wait to put them on until i get some new rims/tires. wanting to make it herrafrush y0. looking at some xxr 527's in 18x8.25 but i dont know what size offset will be right on this wide of a wheel. im guessing 42 ish? more worried about keeping my wheelbearings okay and keeping it on the road than anything else...also tire size recomendations would be helpful as well. thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2002 Outback Sport White
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol, no tire stretch is gonna happen. and i think if i slam my car itl help keep me out of trouble. just need something that looks good at the moment and when the time comes go for performance

·
Registered
MY99 GF4 EJ227 JDM 6spd
5,273 Posts
If 42 is what they have I would go with that. I'm on 17x9 +38. My offset is lower because the wheel is getting wider.

·
Registered
97 2.5 obs, 98 Legacy GT Daily
1,453 Posts
1. This is the wrong forum to ask this question
2. If you go after hellaflush and dont want to stretch tires you should stop now... it will end up looking very bad. 8.75s with strait sidewalls on a stock body obs is going to be very bad.

Do some research of what other people are running on your year wagons over on some better forums for that kind of thing.
Wrong Fitment Crew
Stanced Subaru Thread - NASIOC
Theres a bugeye wagon in the last post of this
Stanced Subaru thread! - Page 2 - StanceWorks

Just an off of my head guess is that your wheel choice in et 42 with like a 215/40/18 tire would work but its just a guess.... With lower ETs you have to be sure you have inside clearance between your wheel and coilover.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.