Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

21 - 40 of 259 Posts

·
Premium Member
MY00 BRP GC6
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
So pulling the lower radiator supports and banging out the head light panels was simply not going to cut it. Speaking of cut, cut this **** off of a spare JDM front clip! Again, JT, you're the bomb and I can't thank you enough!

To be welded in sometime this week..

·
Premium Member
MY00 BRP GC6
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #25 (Edited)
Busy busy day yesterday! MY ENGINE FIRED UP JUST FINE. Replaced the water pump, retapped the hole for the tensioner, timed and back to my stock pulley. Also set up shop painting all the things (body work takes patience and I had to kill time doing something)! Nice cherry blossom red for all the caps under the bonnet. Got almost all of the V5 wing painted. One more can of base then time for clear!

Again, I waste no time.. I got my new new V6 Momo in.... and two my friends got my extra surrounds. Dashboard, complete! Just waiting on some sensors before I hook the airbags back up.

And last but not least, got confirmation from a friend via email that my present to myself will be here by the end of July hopefully. Pay no mind that I ordered from a Euro dealer!

·
Premium Member
MY00 BRP GC6
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #26 (Edited)

IT HAS NO CHIN. But it does finally have a crash beam, so once my exhaust is fixed (obnoxious leak) I'll be up and running again! Huzah!

NEED A 99-01 RS FRONT BUMPER COVER, HELP A SISTER OUT!

·
Premium Member
MY00 BRP GC6
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #30 (Edited)
CLEAN UP TIME. That crash beam doe...

Not even mad that my wing sheered off my trunk because my "basic bitch" rack fits! NEED ROOF RACK SOON THOUGH, preferably Thule.

·
Registered
2006 WRX TR
42 Posts
wow, so unpainted rear spats on a RBP car looks good after all, is it as hard to put on on a USDM bumper as people say?

·
Premium Member
MY00 BRP GC6
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #40 (Edited)
GO PAINT YOURSELF.

But seriously, before I get into more painting I need opinions! Should I go shaved bumper and cut out all the stuff in the center?? I'm thinking it will look way cleaner but I fear ruining a brand new bumper..

21 - 40 of 259 Posts