Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Banned
RHD Mafia
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
MY93 Impreza W/ Ver. 2 RHD Conversion. 94 EJ20H TT Power plant. Even though the schematics do not exist and everyone said it couldn't be done, we proved them all wrong. For all of those out there who say its not worth it, its because you simply haven't driven the ej20TT. Its pretty powerful 280hp with a tuned mines ecu. Prove us wrong, but i do believe this is the first ej20H swap in the country to run off the stock ECU and in stock form.

-ECS team.

Pics:

Videos:

" I don't need no stinking schematics" -Paul
" Monson, fire up that oven" -Drew
" Were F*cking nuts" -Matt

·
DWAFTW
03 Silver WRX Wagon
10,140 Posts
^^^+1...never understood the appeal of RHD. But it's still a sweet swap nonetheless. Wish it was mine.

·
The Truth.
2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe
5,390 Posts
If you had done it LHD, that would have been way more exciting. However, I understand that cost wise, it was probably the most efficient out of the options.

·
Registered
twin turbo gf8
253 Posts
EastCoastSwappers said:
Prove us wrong, but i do believe this is the first ej20H swap in the country to run off the stock ECU and in stock form.
OMG555 said:
If you had done it LHD, that would have been way more exciting. However, I understand that cost wise, it was probably the most efficient out of the options.
I saw one years back a green one I think on ebay but it do believe it didn't run right or even at all. With that said bring on the haters. :monkey:

·
Registered
twin turbo gf8
253 Posts
Alright so maybe the titles slightly off. Sure..we all knew it "could" be done but actually doing is another. Just because it's RHD doesn't mean it's a drop in swap which is something I don't think some of you understand. Even so nobody else has done it as far as I'm concered. Hell the schematics are non existant. Next time I'll do it in a LHD. k cool

·
Premium Member
12,694 Posts
drews1.8t said:
Alright so maybe the titles slightly off. Sure..we all knew it "could" be done but actually doing is another. Just because it's RHD doesn't mean it's a drop in swap which is something I don't think some of you understand. Even so nobody else has done it as far as I'm concered. Hell the schematics are non existant. Next time I'll do it in a LHD. k cool
I understand completely. I never said it couldn't be done. I am actually happy that it was done. Gives chance for a LHD conversion soon in my eyes.

·
Registered
2013 Subaru BRZ GBS
3,187 Posts
Its cool for sure. Sounds different too.

Although I wouldnt go that route :p Rather just pop a twin scroll on there and call it a day.

But being unique is indeed the most important thing...

I'm waiting now for ECS to do a 3.6l swap ;)

·
GC8 FTW
7,470 Posts
Kostamojen said:
Its cool for sure. Sounds different too.

Although I wouldnt go that route :p Rather just pop a twin scroll on there and call it a day.

But being unique is indeed the most important thing...

I'm waiting now for ECS to do a 3.6l swap ;)
+1 i'd go jdm 2004 and up swaps ;)...

1 - 20 of 89 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.