Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
'98 OBS
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Eau Claire, WI

Bought a '98 OBS from a cat over on MNSubaru.com during Christmas. It's my 3rd Subie but my first Impreza. So far I'm pretty much lovin' it. It's not as rust-free as I'd like but what's there will be relatively easy to fix this summer. The car already had a couple minor mods when I got it and I don't really plan to do much more. Like the other recent WI folk though, I'm thinking hard about a rallybar.com Subaru Rally Light Bar I might also do a tasteful, subtle exhaust system on it. Previous owner gave it an RS bumper and lights, RS springs and KYBs, WRX wheels and seats, and a 19mm RSB.

I drive and autox a Miata in the summer, this is pretty much just meant to be an appliance-car for me in the winter. But it's a damn fun little appliance!

I just joined RS25 today, but I've been lurking here and pulling a lot of very helpful info out of the archives for the past month. Hopefully I'll be able to bring something back to the community once I get more familiar. Thanks!

·
Registered
OBS to 04 Forester xs
660 Posts
Mad jelly! nice set of mods! And Your wagon is clean for being in wisconsin lol

Welcome to the club

Cheers from a fellow Wisconsinite

·
Registered
'98 OBS
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rock On! You should come on over to one of the Ice-Rallys that CWSCC puts on! it's only about 2 hours away, close to the same as what I drive from Baraboo. Show'em what wagons're good for! --sarge
I've considered it but I kinda have an agreement with the Missus that winter means I take a break from racing. I've autox'd with CWSCC at Marshfield before though, and see a few of the CWSCC crew when I attend autox's in Winona.

·
Registered
1998 2.5 RS, Brilliant Red
1,357 Posts
That wagon looks nice, the clear corners, turns & fog lights & wrx wheels really suit the car.
Very wintery looking along with the grey on white.
Welcome !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.