Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was out at Grattan Raceway on Memorial Day and I read the sticker for this website on AmdEmAll's car. I thought you guys might enjoy these.

-edit:
I THOUGHT you guys might enjoy some photos but the admins on this board have disabled new users from posting photos. Nice.

Well in one he's racing around the track, then in the next one he's racing around the track, the next one shows him racing around the track and the last two are of him racing around the track. That was way better than photos.

·
Registered
57 Posts
00Photo said:
-edit:
I THOUGHT you guys might enjoy some photos but the admins on this board have disabled new users from posting photos. Nice.
if you have them hosted somewhere post the link and one of the other members can post if for you. I'm not sure if I can post the pics but I think I can post them as links for you.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No, I was invited to attend by the event organizer. I also drove for an hour during the lunch break touring sessions. I was tooling around in a GTI VR6.

·
Registered
2000 Subaru Forester S
1,661 Posts
Fucking sweet!! Nice pictures man, bout time I have some hi-quality pictures of my car.

I had such a great time at grattan. It made me realize I have a lot to learn when it comes to driving lines, braking, etc.

That day made me want to go turbo :devil:

·
Registered
'02 WRX Sports Wagon
1,201 Posts
Those pictures a really great. Wow! What is your site? If you don't mind me asking.

Also, I finally can see what the L splash guards look like on RS skirts! :clap:
I am going to order some and fire up the dremel! Whoo-hoo!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
My website is kind of a blog/photography business/general shenanigans type site. I can't post urls because I'm new but they are handwritten on the bottom of each photo. 00Photo d o t c o m. I'm not a professional photographer in the sense that I rely on doing it for money. I do use professional gear and have been shooting for over 15 years. I shoot what I like and sometimes get paid to do it. Like I said I was also there to run the track for an hour and scare a few passengers.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks! Motorsports photography is something I greatly enjoy. NASA (National Auto Sports Association) called me up yesterday and wants me to shoot their High performance driving event/club races this weekend. If I spot anymore RS's I'll post em up.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts