Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

81 - 100 of 453 Posts

·
Registered
1998, RS, Rally Blue 2.0 EJ20K
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #85

This is rather annoying :-/ now the ypipe is too short that i got. Going to have to extend it with some metal tube. Also the bypass valve for the intercooler has a different od than the bypass tube it needs to connect to.

so many little things...

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #86

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #88 (Edited)
fixed my misfire by installing a 3wire vss.
Fixed the whining noise by filling my powersteering resevoir

now to fix my cluster issue - this is when the car is at idle

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
here is a video - after the needles move to this position they stay there. - Jdm gauge cluster issues - YouTube
Fixed my needle issue. turns out they were in the wrong start position. I turned the car to the on position and manually moved them back to 0. Everything has checked out so far speed and rpm.

Need another rs gauge to verify 99-01.

Recently installed a wide band from PLX. (not sure how I feel about it yet)

More mods to come.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
oh simple update.. guy with the 275 dollar seats bailed on me .. I purchased these 2005 sti seats with rails and everything for 400. I had to use my rs buckles with a simple modification. (cut a tab off so they could be mounted to the seat) I had to do this because the seat belt wouldn't lock in with the 2005 seat buckles.

Figured to post that information incase someone else went out and bought some seats. I'm awaiting on enduring solutions for my new daughter board so I can then have full tune capabilities. Means new injectors! :D Can't wait! http://www.enduringsolutions.com/Manual.pdf

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
Shipment came in. Real 2006 sti seats on the left. Fake seat cover type on the right. ( previous owner put that in)

81 - 100 of 453 Posts