Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So why is it that so many people hate me here?? Because I am a moderator for the "other" guys?? That's now cool. What up Val?? When am I going to meet you anyways. Sorry about the gangsta, Jorge is a cool guy but he get's out of control.

Now wonder bread.....oh I mean wrKx or whatever it is...........what's your problem with me??

To the rest of ya. What's up? I'm aaron and people hate me for no reason. Nice to meet ya.

·
Registered
420 Posts
I am b said:
So why is it that so many people hate me here?? Because I am a moderator for the "other" guys??
Because your like the police Aaron. Nobody likes the cops, you only have to deal with them when you fuck up.

·
Registered
1997 Subaru Impreza L Sedan 2.
650 Posts
I am b said:
So why is it that so many people hate me here?? Because I am a moderator for the "other" guys?? That's now cool. What up Val?? When am I going to meet you anyways. Sorry about the gangsta, Jorge is a cool guy but he get's out of control.

Now wonder bread.....oh I mean wrKx or whatever it is...........what's your problem with me??

To the rest of ya. What's up? I'm aaron and people hate me for no reason. Nice to meet ya.
Cuz you're a cock and ballZ.

No...cuz you're a mod.

No....because nobody likes to be subjegated.

Uhm...I forget....I love you man.....(no...not in THAT way).

I still have yet to meet you...come to Life Plaza and drink boba and eat crepes and bond with us all.

Word.

-Milan

·
Registered
219 Posts
i like you, aaron. but you don't like me. go figure.

but the reason that no one likes the mods is because
they are the ones that keep us living in oppression.
they are the ones that take our freedom from us,
that revoke our civil liberties and
force us to live in a world dominated by power-hungry elitists.

some of us don't complain, for there is no reason to protest. and there is no just redemption from such actions. only bitter torture, or in this case, time out.

i think quick wrx hit the nail on the head when he said that the mods are the police. and we... are rodney king.

and if we don't like it...we can leave.

p.s. i like the structured format of i-club. it's hard to enforce the rules in a community populated by boy racers and little brats who think i-club is a place where there are no rules, and when rules are enforced, they rebel, like an undisciplined child. i regret when my (and a few others) wit becomes confused with stupidity or utter nonsense, and i become disciplined, but i suppose if i am going to be a member under their ruling, i must lower myself to their levels. i'm not talking about all moderators. i'm talking about anyone who didn't get the joke and thinks i'm just trying to cause trouble. i think val is a genius and has very keen observations, but he takes it too far sometimes. or does he? think about it.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Very true eric. I do not like you. You are too easy to hate.

Quick you have to realize that I NEVER FUCK UP!!!!

NEVER!!!!!!! :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:

:p

I know you hate "the man". It's all good.

Milan i'll make it up to rife plaza one of these days. Long drive from Newport.

ps. I couldn't hate eric! Eric is the only i-cluber that knows where I live. I just found out I live a mile from scott (crowbar). Sweet.

·
Registered
my00 2.5 rs white
330 Posts
so all he does is not let you swear and all of a sudden he's taken away your cival liberties.... thats intense... you know i never cared so much abotu the "no 'fuck' rule" but i can definately understand why it would get on someones nerves.... especially when they are trying to vent.... but it is NOT A BIG DEAL... holy shit ! i found it to be very easy to say what wanted to say in I - CLUB... you just have to know how to say it...

so anyways just thought i'll back I am B up for two reasons... i don't know anyting about this arguement so i just jumped on the side that seemed to be the underdog... and second cuz he a NEWPORT O. G. you were in newport are you from

i go over there all the time to my friends house on the peninsula

42nd and seahore

·
Registered
420 Posts
I am b said:
Quick you have to realize that I NEVER FUCK UP!!!!NEVER!!!!!!!
You didnt understand my statement Aaron.
"Nobody likes the cops, you (me, I, we, us, anyone but the cops) only have to deal with them (you, the Po Po, the 5.0, the pigs, the man, whitey, the opressor) when you (me, I, we, us,anyone but the cops) fuck up."
Get it?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wizbiscus said:

i meant to say ' yo, where in newport are you from'
lol!!

I understood it.

I think i'm gonna need the back up:D

I'm on the peninsula also! What do you drive?? I always see suby's down here and never find out who they are.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Quick WRX said:

You didnt understand my statement Aaron.
"Nobody likes the cops, you (me, I, we, us, anyone but the cops) only have to deal with them (you, the Po Po, the 5.0, the pigs, the man, whitey, the opressor) when you (me, I, we, us,anyone but the cops) fuck up."
Get it?

:roflmao:

"Get it???"

NO??? You've really confused me now. ;)

:flame: <-------Quick= The fire mofo.

·
Registered
my00 2.5 rs white
330 Posts
ok so i drive a aspen white bone stock 00 rs

i'm always at my friends house at the corner of 42 and seashore

they're house is known as the sailing house i guess cuz like 3 people that live in that house are on the UCI sailing team and they throw mad mad mad sailing parties

so there you go

oh and theres another fool who visits the people on the first floow all the time... he drives a WRX

·
Registered
199 Posts
I'm serious. I do not like you. Your online persona sucks.

I may like you in real life, but on I-club, you're one of the
few I wish would go away.

Matt

·
Registered
my00 2.5 rs white
330 Posts
there were times when i seriously debated somehow sliding my car into his so that my fender smashes into any part of his car just for the sake of fucking up a wrx

i say fend cuz mine is already fucke dup as it is

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Wizbiscus said:
ok so i drive a aspen white bone stock 00 rs

i'm always at my friends house at the corner of 42 and seashore

they're house is known as the sailing house i guess cuz like 3 people that live in that house are on the UCI sailing team and they throw mad mad mad sailing parties

so there you go

oh and theres another fool who visits the people on the first floow all the time... he drives a WRX
Is it a silver wagon?? I'm not giving out my exact address (matt would be chasing after me then) but let's say it's VERY CLOSE to that house. :p

1 - 20 of 61 Posts