Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
99 WRB 2.5 RS
1999 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK so heres the deal, I was planning on doing a 20k swap for a long time and I no longer want to do it so I'm selling the parts. I bought a twin turbo motor for dirt cheap and was converting it over to a single turbo set up. Ive collected so much stuff I don't need anymore. I'll put a list together and pricing. By Saturday I'll have pictures up of everything I have. If anyone is interested Let me know. I'm in Grants Pass OR. so if you would like to come check the parts out for yourself just let me know. Thanks in advance. Its almost a complete 20k right now and i have pictures of the motor fully mocked up. if someone wanted to buy everything to finish the swap Id be more than willing to sell it all together for real cheap.

wrx intercooler, in good condition with normal wear - $20

jdm tin turbo intercooler, good condition normal wear - $20

wrx turbo off an 02 I believe, in good condition. no shaft play - $25

twin turbo exhaust manifold - $20

20k wiring harness not a complete harness but most of it. (long story) I paid $300, its mostly labeled.

20k intake manifold with yellow injectors and fuel rail - $200

twin turbo intake manifold $20

20k ECU - I paid $300 its a verion 4 sti

Stock wrx exhaust off 02 I believe - $20

ej20 block (twin turbo) has single turbo exhaust manifolds on it and new gaskets - Id be willing to sell the block by itself or mounted with all the 20k stuff. i have pics of this engine all mocked up too if anyone's interested. just pm for pricing. or come look at it yourself if your in the area.

I also might be interested in selling my stock RS wheels Im not sure yet - $ ?

3 inch cat back exhaust from AJW performance its coated black from them. brand new never used i paid $350 shipped. it looks nice i never heard it unfortunately - $300

Tenabe downpipe 3 inch I believe, it has some dents in it but i doubt it'll disrupt the air flow. $20

Again thanks for looking if your interested in anything or want pics or even want to check this stuff out if your in the area just let me know. If your interested in pictures let me know. I should have pics up by Saturday. Again thank you for looking.

·
99 WRB 2.5 RS
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
more pics !ill put up pictures of the exhaust after work today. id honestly be willing to sell all of this stuff together real cheap. like $1,000 for everything.

Attachments

·
99 WRB 2.5 RS
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is the twin turbo motor when I first got it. Still had tags on it from Japan. All Ive done is swap out the twin turbo parts for the single turbo parts.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts