Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2002, Impreza Ts, Red
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one know of a good place I bring my car is for an all wheel alinement in the Derry nh area?

·
Banned
01 Silverthorn 2.5rs
493 Posts
If you have a Firestone, they did an all wheel alignment to my specs. I donno about the one near you, but they had 2 guys working on my car, and gave me no crap about wanting something other than stock, and still charged me the same price even though it took them longer, and I got an unlimited alignment package for as long as I own the car. Gonna raise the ride height in the winter :)

·
Registered
2005 Saabaru 2.5i
376 Posts
If you have a Firestone, they did an all wheel alignment to my specs. I donno about the one near you, but they had 2 guys working on my car, and gave me no crap about wanting something other than stock, and still charged me the same price even though it took them longer, and I got an unlimited alignment package for as long as I own the car. Gonna raise the ride height in the winter :)
I do the same thing (at Madison Heights) with Firestone. My car's been on their rack about 6 or 7 times in 2 years - all for one price.

Wherever you go, make sure you get before and after numbers on a printout. Then you can verify that you got what you asked for.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts