Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
05 STi White + 99 RS White
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why? If even 50% of the other club came over here once a day, it would be more fun...:curse:

Come on folks!!!:boxer:

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:stupid:
Okay, now one... :(

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
I dunno - but if 50% of them came over here I'd have to upgrade my server in a big way! :eek:

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
RS25.com said:
I dunno - but if 50% of them came over here I'd have to upgrade my server in a big way! :eek:
I didn't mean 50% of i-club in general, just TXIC...
I just need some other regulars besides Matt... No offense bro, but it takes more than two folks to get things hoppin'!;)

·
Registered
2000 Coupe... FAST
354 Posts
quit bitching rob.... you know you love the I-club ;)

only reason I'm there is because I can keep adding to my ridiculously high post count... oh, and I'm a moderator there (like you didnt know)

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I like the i-club too(most of the people I know are there, and most of my posting is there...), but this place is a nice break, and if some of y'all came over once or twice a day, it would make it a better refuge...;)

·
Registered
I'M DEBT FREE!!
66 Posts
What about me?

I'm here! I just troll in the background.

My pappy used to say, "If you ain't got nothing to say, shut up!"

Or something to that effect. :D

Hey, do you want to come over and watch me tear my car apart this weekend? :eek:

Adam

·
Registered
I'M DEBT FREE!!
66 Posts
It'll be a hoot!!

Not to worry Matt. I should be taking pictures of most of it. I might end up documenting the whole thing.

Some will end up on the Scoobymods site. I'm not sure how long after I send them over it will take to have them up.

Adam

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: What about me?

Bohanan said:
I'm here! I just troll in the background.

My pappy used to say, "If you ain't got nothing to say, shut up!"

Or something to that effect. :D

Hey, do you want to come over and watch me tear my car apart this weekend? :eek:

Adam
I gotta move this weekend... Sorry:(

Whatch got planned? New toys?!:devil:

·
Registered
I'M DEBT FREE!!
66 Posts
New goodies...

Good luck with the move. What area are you headed to & from?

Yeah, the wife broke down and let me get some toys. I've had them since Friday, and it kills me to walk by them.

(I guess it doesn't like to try and link to pictures on my hard drive.)

I picked up some JBL 3-ways for the rear and a 6-1/2" component set for the doors. I'll also be finishing up the Dynamat when the doors come apart.

My brother-in-law is coming over to lend a hand. He's 17 and in the it's-not-loud-enough-until-my-eyes-bleed stage. It'll probably disappoint him, but I'm not doing it for him. :D

Adam

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Good deal!:D

We are moving from Kirby and Richmond to Basically 610 and San Filipe. Mostly for $$ reasons. They new place will be cool, but no covered parking...:(

·
Registered
subbie
328 Posts
DanzBorin said:
Good deal!:D

We are moving from Kirby and Richmond to Basically 610 and San Filipe. Mostly for $$ reasons. They new place will be cool, but no covered parking...:(
thats a damn shame:borg:

·
Registered
I'M DEBT FREE!!
66 Posts
No covered parking?! BOOO!!

It sucks that you'll be losing the covered parking. I finally got fed up with paying rent and got a house. Now I wish I had a smaller yard and a bigger garage! :D

Stacie and I moved about 8 times in 6 years. We started out in Clear Lake and ended up here on the north side. Our last place was over here off Airtex & Ella. Man, it was sweet. It had a one car garage, the entry was downstairs, and it had an enclosed stair well that went up to the living area. But, we were paying $850 or so for a big two bedroom. Our house payment (before taxes, insurance, blah, blah, blah) is less than that!

Wish I had known you were moving sooner. I would have offered a hand if I hadn't already made plans for the stereo. I hope it goes smoothly.

I'm trying to convince Stacie that I need a new exhaust system that isn't as loud as this one. I'm not sure if it's getting louder or if I'm just getting older. :p I'm waiting to hear from a guy in the UK that has the cat-back STi exhaust for sale. He still hasn't said how much he's looking to get for it. But, if it's cheap enough, I might try it out.

Well, that is if this latest repair bill isn't too high. I was going to post about it to TXIC later in the week. Looks like I have another wheel bearing going out in the rear. I took it in Monday because it started making a noise on Sunday. They heard it, but couldn't localize it. Their recommendation was to drive it until it gets louder (ie, deteriorates further) and then bring it back. This sucks. I love driving the car and all, but I never had trouble like this with my old Si. Almost makes me want to trade it in on an RSX Type S. (It's not to that point yet.)

Adam

·
Registered
I'M DEBT FREE!!
66 Posts
Whodat?!

Can it be? Another TXIC member is slummin? :D

What's up Greg? Man, I still need to get with you on the reflective Prodrive sticker. I talked to you about it at the Dallas meet, but kind of got sidetracked.

Adam

1 - 20 of 101 Posts