Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,694 Posts
All "kill stories/street racing" should go into OT now.

EDIT: Even in the sticky that is in here, it says where all the threads have been moved to.

·
Premium Member
12,694 Posts
Well shit. It hasn't even been 24hrs and I haven't had the time to make a announcement.

·
Premium Member
12,694 Posts
You didn't delete this subforum yet? How long does it take to delete a subforum that isn't used? lol
I am not the one that deletes these things.

Why does it matter anyway? if anything gets posted it in here, it is moved anyway.

·
Registered
99 Outback Sport
480 Posts
I am not the one that deletes these things.

Why does it matter anyway? if anything gets posted it in here, it is moved anyway.
Well, I saw everyone being so hardpressed to get this subforum removed, just leads me to believe no one follows up on their plans here. If it's not going to be used, why bother even having it?

·
Premium Member
12,694 Posts
Well, I saw everyone being so hardpressed to get this subforum removed, just leads me to believe no one follows up on their plans here. If it's not going to be used, why bother even having it?
I still don't understand why you are pressing this issue. Just drop it.

Like I stated before, I am not the person that removes the sections from the site. There are other things more important than deleting two words on the site.

You must be that fucking bored that you have to bitch about something that no one really gives a shit about. So honestly, just stop posting in here because it is fucking useless.

-C

·
Premium Member
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
The site owner has been too busy. If you think he's doing a bad job, feel free to take it up with him.

·
Reformed Ricer
99 Impreza L
4,574 Posts
i guess... maybe shoot a line to a moderator or staff about making a new sub-forum?

·
Reformed Ricer
99 Impreza L
4,574 Posts
All "kill stories/street racing" should go into OT now.

EDIT: Even in the sticky that is in here, it says where all the threads have been moved to.

street racing and things like it are a VERY important part of tuning... there should be at least a generic racing forum that could be used for it. OT doesnt seem fit for a type of racing if there is a whole racing forum.:screwy:

·
DWAFTW
03 Silver WRX Wagon
10,140 Posts
street racing and things like it are a VERY important part of tuning
oh for the love of God:lol: So basically you are saying that when I get my WRX protuned for Stage 2, that I have to go street race to get it tuned correctly?:lol:

:lol:

:rotflmao:

·
Registered
1999 Subaru Impreza L Coupe
281 Posts
street racing and things like it are a VERY important part of tuning... :screwy:
:stupid: If only I had known that sooner.....

Oh wait.. street racing is for DOUCHE BAGS.

If you want to tune your car, use a dyno. If you want to advance your driving skills, use a racing school. If you want to race your car, use a race track.

Greg

·
Premium Member
12,694 Posts
i guess... maybe shoot a line to a moderator or staff about making a new sub-forum?
Not going to happen so don't waste your time.
street racing and things like it are a VERY important part of tuning... there should be at least a generic racing forum that could be used for it. OT doesnt seem fit for a type of racing if there is a whole racing forum.:screwy:
You are out of your fucking mind. Just stop trying to justify this.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.