Status
Not open for further replies.
121 - 140 of 152 Posts

·
Premium Member
2001 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
Sorry Guys for the long layoff. Ive been doing some traveling at work and I havent had the time to further any of my projects. I'll be heading out of state for a few months so Matt (MR Autosports) will be continuing the efforts for the LHD pockets. He'll also be taking over the plaque run for me (for some reason I cant post in that thread so ill mention it here for now). I'll be sending the plaques and all my resources to Matt so look to see good works soon enough.

·
Banned
unfinished projects
343 Posts
Sorry Guys for the long layoff. Ive been doing some traveling at work and I havent had the time to further any of my projects. I'll be heading out of state for a few months so Matt (MR Autosports) will be continuing the efforts for the LHD pockets. He'll also be taking over the plaque run for me (for some reason I cant post in that thread so ill mention it here for now). I'll be sending the plaques and all my resources to Matt so look to see good works soon enough.
This is my boy! Look forward to further collaborations between the two of us. :D

·
Registered
JDM Moneypit
594 Posts
I'm definitely interested in this as well. Are we still at the 260 price point? Is there any company that we can independently buy from at this point? Will japan parts do this or has anyone tried?

·
Registered
01 Impreza 2.5RS, 95 Civic VX
3,756 Posts
What is there to review about? I mean it open, close and maybe you can fit a glock 9 in there.

·
Premium Member
2001 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #135 (Edited)
I haven't been able to post in this thread since my vendorship expired, but to answer some questions the price for these have gone up like AWDkid previously stated. The new price is $320 shipped. The good news however, if you do want one I've already ordered 5 more so the wait will be significantly less than last time. Send me a PM and I can send you the details.

121 - 140 of 152 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.