Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Keith, how is your better than mine? I thought you said you sold it? I still have mine, and besides I've got a MAP which will love the upcoming turbo... :biggest:

·
Registered
98 2.2RST :)
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah I sold her...so I guess urs can be better now;)
U know, about the MAF..I was really lucky, I had an intake from 13k miles up to 63k miles, and never had a problem:) pretty cool;)
MAP = RICE :)
ehheh
ahh I suck, i have nothing funny to say, so I'm just gonna say token things like
RICE
and
BEOCH
I'm done:)
keith

·
RSS Hottie
'00 RS
445 Posts
ahh yes my car seems to be the spirit parts car...everyone that moves out of the subaru world or up in it...i get the mods.

Tara

·
Registered
2001 STM Sedan
455 Posts
Angel said:
ahh yes my car seems to be the spirit parts car...everyone that moves out of the subaru world or up in it...i get the mods.

Tara
tara how do you think i have gotten 95% of my parts ;)....thanks to all you old skoolers that upgraded to WRX's...HAHA!!

·
Retired Admin
Two Mini Coopers!
10,629 Posts
Keith, you at least gotta get some eyelids or the Morettes on that baby - stand out - make a statement! :lol:

·
Registered
98 2.2RST :)
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ahh I don't need rice;) I think the "headlight mod" was good enough, to waste money of lights is stupid. If was gonna blow 300 bux on something, it wouldn't be something to look at, it would be an up pipe or something useful:)
Neways, shes for sale soon, I'm selling my rex and buying (drum roll please....) NOTHING!! weee.
going back to school, so no more subaru for me until i grad.
oh well, if someone wants a real car (hehehe) send me some email:)
ehee
Keith

1 - 20 of 30 Posts